Primo for women

ElenaFit05

Lady Member
Reaction score
and with good reason................................;)

Lol well I don't think there is a need for "before and after" pictures since I'm not asking any questions that would require that and also, the after isnt even there yet?

T

TriniJuice

Were just juiced up perverts;
Can't blame a guy for tryN.....

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol well I don't think there is a need for "before and after" pictures since I'm not asking any questions that would require that and also, the after isnt even there yet?

Exactly, just ignore it LOL :)

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When the fukc did I say I was a perv? And even quoted as such

These images would serve for new members to see primo activity in females.

Hey op.
Good luck with your cycle.

/out.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When the fukc did I say I was a perv? And even quoted as such

These images would serve for new members to see primo activity in females.

Hey op.
Good luck with your cycle.

/out.

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha....relax..........................................BUT, you knew what you meant ;)

FYI, RN and I have both used Primo and have post many pics....

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Welcome Elena,

1. Upping the dose to 100mg will be ok
2. Splitting it up? I do, but like Jenner said, one doesn't have too. Mon & Thurs seems to be the days
3. Period-well I guess that's part of it. Mine come and go, mostly go....
4. Stacking it with another compound I guess depends on what you are trying to achieve. Its ok to stack it

Any other info you can give on yourself?

AND welcome......I LOVE PRIMO....just saying.....

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
How about a before the after but after the before...I think. Sorry I'll go away.

ElenaFit05

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome Elena,

2. Splitting it up? I do, but like Jenner said, one doesn't have too. Mon & Thurs seems to be the days
4. Stacking it with another compound I guess depends on what you are trying to achieve. Its ok to stack it

Thanks for all your help, I think we've decided on doing the thursday and monday. I don't think I will stack it with anything, just trying to put on more muscle mass while keeping the fatty down lol aka every fitness girl's ideal look haha I usually compete in bikini, but in last couple of shows i've done they are going for the stringy "i eat mcdonalds every day but do cardio" girls....so im out! lol thinking possibly figure because hell to the no with the skinny barely muscle look the judges seem to want.I know primo makes you hold water and I am usually a friggin water balloon to begin with so...that's why I was thinking of using nolvadex.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan, but again I wouldn't use the nolva, it's not necessary. You will drop the water

ElenaFit05

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome Elena,

Thanks for all your help, I think we've decided on doing the thursday and monday. I don't think I will stack it with anything, just trying to put on more muscle mass while keeping the fatty down lol aka every fitness girl's ideal look haha I usually compete in bikini, but in last couple of shows i've done they are going for the stringy "i eat mcdonalds every day but do cardio" girls....so im out! lol thinking possibly figure because hell to the no with the skinny barely muscle look the judges seem to want.I know primo makes you hold water and I am usually a friggin water balloon to begin with so...that's why I was thinking of using nolvadex. What would you suggest for the "harder" look?

ElenaFit05

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yeah? Alright sounds good! I hope so....I hate it so much! How long did it take you to start seeing decent results from primo?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah? Alright sounds good! I hope so....I hate it so much! How long did it take you to start seeing decent results from primo?

It's very slow acting, I would say the peak is about 10-11 weeks

alicks.gall

Lady Member
Reaction score
howd your primo cycle go? I'm currently coming up on my FIRST last 8wk of var, so im going to give my body a break for about 4 weeks until i start again. I was looking into stacking with primo because my friend got amazing results.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
howd your primo cycle go? I'm currently coming up on my FIRST last 8wk of var, so im going to give my body a break for about 4 weeks until i start again. I was looking into stacking with primo because my friend got amazing results.

I was wondering if you could maybe add in your intro thread what your goals are? You are pretty young to be getting into using steroids and the fact that you are 180 lbs and just finishing one cycle and planning another one within four weeks of the first has me a little concerned. :) Are you into power lifting? Is your main goal to lose weight? What dose are you running the var at? Whats your training like? Diet? These are all important aspects for any goal really.

alicks.gall

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to lose fat while building solid lean muscle as much as i can. Like I said I'm new to the sport and I guess dabbling into things along the way. My training consists of 6 days a week, 2 days fasted cardio then cardio after my other workouts. Im not into power lifting. I want sexy lean muscle. Not fat muscle anymore. If that makes sense. My diet is clean, I can say that at times is gets screwy but 80% of the time its clean. high protein, moderate carbs and moderate fats. Got to lower fats. I'm going to meet up with a trainer who has actually been a bodybuilder for years now on Sunday and I'm so excited to broaden my base and go from there. Maybe he can tell me what I dont know, and what I'm not doing... etc

alicks.gall

Lady Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could maybe add in your intro thread what your goals are? You are pretty young to be getting into using steroids and the fact that you are 180 lbs and just finishing one cycle and planning another one within four weeks of the first has me a little concerned. :) Are you into power lifting? Is your main goal to lose weight? What dose are you running the var at? Whats your training like? Diet? These are all important aspects for any goal really.

i posted another thread ^^ but is there a certain age in which they're recommended to take? just out of curiosity?

New Threads