Primo for women

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to lose fat while building solid lean muscle as much as i can. Like I said I'm new to the sport and I guess dabbling into things along the way. My training consists of 6 days a week, 2 days fasted cardio then cardio after my other workouts. Im not into power lifting. I want sexy lean muscle. Not fat muscle anymore. If that makes sense. My diet is clean, I can say that at times is gets screwy but 80% of the time its clean. high protein, moderate carbs and moderate fats. Got to lower fats. I'm going to meet up with a trainer who has actually been a bodybuilder for years now on Sunday and I'm so excited to broaden my base and go from there. Maybe he can tell me what I dont know, and what I'm not doing... etc

Sounds like you are on the right track and meeting with a trainer is best for your goals in my opinion :)

i posted another thread ^^ but is there a certain age in which they're recommended to take? just out of curiosity?

It's not that there is an age, it really has to do with so many things and I feel you really need to lose the weight you want first...get closer to your goal weight before using anything to enhance. As women, we might not have to worry as much as the guys but we still need to have blood work to make sure we aren't fuuking up our hormones (especially someone at your age that might want to have children in the future etc...) not to mention our organs such as kidneys and liver. You can't just take it like it's aspirin ;)

New Threads