Primo for women

ElenaFit05

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I have been in the fitness industry for 5 years now, and this is my first time running primo.
I started about 6 weeks ago now at 50mg once a week. So far, no side effects, but no crazy results. I know primo is slow acting so I am being patient. Diet is clean, with once a week cheat, lifting heavy 5 days a week plus fasted cardio 4-5 times (HIIT - 20-30 mins)
Couple of questions...
1) is it a good idea to up the dose to 100mg? if yes, do I split it to twice a week or keep it at once? (My shots are painful afterwords. The bumps are killing me! I massage the spot after the shot and warm up the primo with hot water before the shot, plus heat pack after to help the oil spread..but for the bump to fully go away it takes about 2 -3 weeks. I just started using a foam roller on it to see if it helps.
2) I have not lost my period and actually just had it 2 weeks ago and now it's back. I find that weird, so wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem
3) would it be a good idea to cycle primo with anything else? I have used nolvadex and var previously for shows.

Thanks for your help!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you here at UGBB! I'm sure one if the ladies will be in here to help you with your questions.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I have been in the fitness industry for 5 years now, and this is my first time running primo.
I started about 6 weeks ago now at 50mg once a week. So far, no side effects, but no crazy results. I know primo is slow acting so I am being patient. Diet is clean, with once a week cheat, lifting heavy 5 days a week plus fasted cardio 4-5 times (HIIT - 20-30 mins)
Couple of questions...
1) is it a good idea to up the dose to 100mg? if yes, do I split it to twice a week or keep it at once? (My shots are painful afterwords. The bumps are killing me! I massage the spot after the shot and warm up the primo with hot water before the shot, plus heat pack after to help the oil spread..but for the bump to fully go away it takes about 2 -3 weeks. I just started using a foam roller on it to see if it helps.

Yes, you can up the dose to 100mg a week. You don't have to split it but can if you want.
2) I have not lost my period and actually just had it 2 weeks ago and now it's back. I find that weird, so wanted to see if anyone else has had this problem

I lost mine during all of my cycles but keep in mind all of our bodies are different, this could just be how yours reacts. If you bump up to 100mg you might lose it.
3) would it be a good idea to cycle primo with anything else? I have used nolvadex and var previously for shows.

Yes, you can stack it, I like either winny, var or tbol to stack with it :) As for Nolva, it's not a good compound for many reasons and if you are not competing, shouldn't be used.

Thanks for your help!

Welcome and see my comments in red above :)

ElenaFit05

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome and see my comments in red above :)

Thanks so much for your help. I just thought it was weird that I even still have it, and specially twice in a row. Not a happy camper hahah anything I can do about the sensitivity post shot? Or just ride it out like a soldier? lol

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
.. ...
Guess ill take it for the team because I am the board perv.

"Hello, id like to welcome you here. Would you be so kind to post up some before and after photos....you know. So we can compare"

Basically

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your help. I just thought it was weird that I even still have it, and specially twice in a row. Not a happy camper hahah anything I can do about the sensitivity post shot? Or just ride it out like a soldier? lol

I'm not sure why yours is so painful because I haven't had any issues with PIP from Primo. Seems you are doing everything I would try, might just have to ride it out :( How long you running for?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why yours is so painful because I haven't had any issues with PIP from Primo. Seems you are doing everything I would try, might just have to ride it out :( How long you running for?

At such a low dose she should really not be feeling pip. Primo Higher concentrations do hurt.
OP. Is it an immediate pain or next day? Do you know what the oil carrier is for the primo?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
At such a low dose she should really not be feeling pip. Primo Higher concentrations do hurt.
OP. Is it an immediate pain or next day? Do you know what the oil carrier is for the primo?

That's my point lol It has to be because of the UGL. But if she wants to keep taking it, will have to deal unfortunately

ElenaFit05

Lady Member
Reaction score
No I'm not sure about the oil carrier. It's not immediate pain, sometimes the next day or day after it will be little sore (sorta like a bad bruise) but then the bump stays for ever and ever, even thought it doesn't hurt any more, still annoying to have it. Maybe scar tissue? not sure.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most primo isn't actually primo

Make sure u trust ur source, maybe even get it tested before use.. As a woman u wanna make sure u know EXACTLY what ur injecting

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you don't have any other sides, you don't need to stress about it. Trust me :)

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Make sure u trust ur source, maybe even get it tested before use.. As a woman u wanna make sure u know EXACTLY what ur injecting

Do you suspect winny?

Op. Whats your cycle history? You seem advanced.

ElenaFit05

Lady Member
Reaction score

It's good stuff, the most legit you can find around here anyways. My boyfriend has used it before and most of our competitor friends. I was just more curious from a woman's perspective on it.

ElenaFit05

Lady Member
Reaction score
If you don't have any other sides, you don't need to stress about it. Trust me :)

Haha alright thanks again! Yeah I was petrified to try it because I heard so many horrible things lol but thank god so far so good!
Hoping for better results once I bump it up.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha alright thanks again! Yeah I was petrified to try it because I heard so many horrible things lol but thank god so far so good!
Hoping for better results once I bump it up.

lol, don't know why you would hear horror stories about Primo unless you are referring to it being faked. I have never gotten fake Primo.

You will get better results and you might retain some water just so you know. It will drop as soon as you go off, so no biggie.

Let me know if you have anymore questions :)

P.S. Just listen to your body and you will do just fine!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most fake primo is mast p or eq.

And most ug primo is faked

I'm not a primo guy but if I was to get it I would get it tested, especially with all the bullshit I've been seeing lately.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
But since ur confident in ur source u should be good

T

TriniJuice

.. ...
Guess ill take it for the team because I am the board perv.

"Hello, id like to welcome you here. Would you be so kind to post up some before and after photos....you know. So we can compare"

Basically

This has been left unanswered

New Threads