Finding a Reliable Source

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Im new here and was wondering how to find a reliable source, things to look for and people to ask. Searching the internet and trying to find one on your own doesn't seem to be a viable plan.

any useful info would be appreciated!

T

TriniJuice

Dr.Tillacle is all you need bro...he is world renowned;
More known than AIDS...

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
"Over" is a good choice of screen names for you.

I am sure you think you are clever because you asking "how" to find good source instead of asking "what" or "who" is the best source.

Guess what? You're not clever.....you are LAZY.

Oh, and by the way ~ great 1st post....dumba$$....

Reaction score
"transcend2007"

why so hateful? just looking for help.
i can ask "who" or "what" but thats so subjective and would most likely get a bunch of sponsors saying "this site is best", no?
if you have secret ways of finding labs that would make me "not lazy" then let me know and i can give them a try.
anyways,not here to argue, im new, if i offended you i apologize.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He didn't ask for a source. He is trying to find out how you tell if one is any good. Cut him some slack.

Over9cc look for a thread around here called 69's guide to finding a source.

Reaction score
GNC has what you need, but seriously just hang out and make friends

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No hate here "Over".

You are lazy because in your very 1st post you ask "How to find a reliable source, things to look for and people to ask?"

You did not tell us anything about yourself....like stats (age, lifting experience, diet, cycle experience, height-bodyfat%, ect).

Without having any background or info it does not seem appropriate to respond. Gear will not assist those not ready.

Also, members comes to UGBB to both learn and also contribute. Please keep that in mind.

"transcend2007"

why so hateful? just looking for help.
i can ask "who" or "what" but thats so subjective and would most likely get a bunch of sponsors saying "this site is best", no?
if you have secret ways of finding labs that would make me "not lazy" then let me know and i can give them a try.
anyways,not here to argue, im new, if i offended you i apologize.

Reaction score
Thanks Pillar

Yes your right transcend- i should more formally introduce myself.

Im 21, been lifting since 16, follow iifym around 3700 when bulking and 2000-2700 when cutting depending on how far along i am and amount of cardio i do.
have done 1 cycle before test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks, HCG throughout 250ui 2twice a week, same day as test injections. used .25 arumidex on injection days and clomid pct.

im 6ft 180lbs 9-10%bf

Reason i came to this forum is because my first cycle i got gear from a dealer where i live. The only thing he makes/sell is test and the HCG i got from his friend which costed me 90$ for 5000ui. got Clomid and Arimidex from online source "not for human consumption".

hope this summarizes my lifting experience!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with just test over.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
How do I find an unreliable source?:32 (15):

Get Some

Reaction score
He didn't ask for a source. He is trying to find out how you tell if one is any good. Cut him some slack.

Over9cc look for a thread around here called 69's guide to finding a source.

TO be honest with you that is a terrible thread for actually finding a source. It's a great thread for "how to avoid being scammed" type of info.

Finding a source is very much like trying to get to an island that you can only reach if you have been there before. It's never about what you know but who you know. Some of the biggest dumbasses I know have access to the best sources, they just know the right peeps. Hang around, make some friends and eventually you'll get something.

You can surely order online but look for a more discreet type of place and make sure that THE SITE IS NOT HOSTED IN THE UNITED STATES. This is huge, it has to be hosted overseas or you are in trouble. You're rolling the dice and likely paying more for gear by ordering from these sites, but if it's your only option and you want it bad enough then go for it. All of these sites get shut down eventually so be on the lookout. Even the damn "chinaman" was shut down after being in business for 347 years.

At some point you're probably going to have to take a chance. Then, after you take that chance you can find people who have used the same source by doing an online search and compare the products you received. By doing this you are adding your opinion and also gaining personal experience. All of this leads to the chance that you will find a more local source that is reliable and ships faster. COuld you get fukked out of money or will it take 3 months to get to you from overseas? both are definitely possible, but again.... how bad do you want it?

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Pillar

Yes your right transcend- i should more formally introduce myself.

Im 21, been lifting since 16, follow iifym around 3700 when bulking and 2000-2700 when cutting depending on how far along i am and amount of cardio i do.
have done 1 cycle before test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks, HCG throughout 250ui 2twice a week, same day as test injections. used .25 arumidex on injection days and clomid pct.

im 6ft 180lbs 9-10%bf

Reason i came to this forum is because my first cycle i got gear from a dealer where i live. The only thing he makes/sell is test and the HCG i got from his friend which costed me 90$ for 5000ui. got Clomid and Arimidex from online source "not for human consumption".

hope this summarizes my lifting experience!

I say your to young for steroids. Have you had any pre cycle or post cycle blood work

Reaction score
Get Some-

yeah, i have found like 3 sources but i never know whether or not they can be trusted. At first all the reviews seem positive, but if you dig deeper you find negative ones. from what ive read on the internet it seems like the host of the websites just make multiple accounts to boost their rep.

I could take the risk and gamble with the money but even if i receive it, how do i know its legit and not underdressed or not even what i ordered?

Reaction score
Bronco-

yeah i have pre cycle, i was at something like 282 in a bracket range of 150-550. kinda bummed me out, probably one of the reasons i hoped on gear so early.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed with GetSome

9cc - think about it this way - Lets say you have access to the best source around, a quality private source that that no one knows about. Now what kind of person that you meet on an internet forum would you refer to your amazing source? someone who is a solid guy, not one that is just fishing for a source. That's why people say "hang around and make friends", it's really the only way.

Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing who has a quality source, so your only real option is to not think about it. Again, just chill, bullshit on the forum, make some friends, and someone might hook you up eventually. there's no guarantee you will or that it will even be a quality source... this is the steroid game after all, we don't have the super yellow pages