best 2 compound cycle. MPB friendly

Reaction score
Hey guys,

debating between which compounds my second cycle should consist of. plan is to bulk/lean mass for half and then cut the other half.

prone to MPB but have finasteride on hand. first cycle consisted of 500mg/week test E.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
there are so many options you could go with
just throwing this out there. ive never done it but it seems pretty good:
i know its three compounds but you will only be on two at any one time
test 750mg a week
dbol kicker 40mg per day
var finisher 80mg per day

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
prone to MPB but have finasteride on hand.

If you are prone to MPB you're going to lose your hair eventually if you don't start the finasteride.... why haven't you started the finasteride?

Reaction score
i have started the finasteride. Bad grammer on my part. been on it for about a year now.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have started the finasteride. Bad grammer on my part. been on it for about a year now.

I run test, tren, mast (all terrible for MPB) while on finasteride and I don't shed any hair. Although I am not prone to MPB, I do shed a lot on cycle. Has the finast helped any that you have noticed? It's made a big difference for me, but again I am not prone to MPB and only heavy androgenic compounds initiate hair loss

Reaction score
I run test, tren, mast (all terrible for MPB) while on finasteride and I don't shed any hair. Although I am not prone to MPB, I do shed a lot on cycle. Has the finast helped any that you have noticed? It's made a big difference for me, but again I am not prone to MPB and only heavy androgenic compounds initiate hair loss

ive only ran test in the past! however i find that fin helps alot, i don't get any sides either.

trying to find other compounds besides test that would be MPB friendly.

anavar/tbol and maybe dbol seem decent.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From everything that I've read, The dbol will make you shed!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In addition to test the following may be doable without too much shedding:
Primo
Tbol
Anavar
EQ
Deca

Pretty sure deca, var and tbol do not affect mpb at all. Primo and eq may mildly affect it.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Add some of the king deca shit and bulk for 20 weeks. Deca always makes my hair look and feel like I just walked off a Pantene pro-v commercial. Love me some deca.

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
if i would have to pick two compunds it would be test and deca
or test and eq

and if i was going to cut, Test and tren

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would say test prop & NPP.....I ran that cycle last year and it was awesome....!

I also run var which worked well....but it will effect your lipids.

Reaction score
i keep finding articles saying that fina shouldn't be used with deca. apparently the fina makes you shed faster while on deca.

is this true? sounds like BS but alot of different threads talk about it. if it is true can anybody explain how a DHT inhibitor has an effect on DNN which dosent target hairloss?

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
i keep finding articles saying that fina shouldn't be used with deca. apparently the fina makes you shed faster while on deca.

is this true? sounds like BS but alot of different threads talk about it. if it is true can anybody explain how a DHT inhibitor has an effect on DNN which dosent target hairloss?

It is debatable, you and OP can have a look at this thread: http://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/13673-AAS-and-Hair-Loss?p=212558#post212558

Test with fin and deca are the safest injectables but as I mentioned in the thread above deca and fin theoratically shouldn't be ran together.
Var and tbol are the safest orals.

OP if you can deal with the hassle of ordering the raw and making a lotion you might want to look into RU58841, also reviewed in the linked thread