Need advice

lightwt44

Reaction score
Can Women use deca to gain mass im a small women but would like more mass definition . I also would like to ask is is there any gear I can get to help me drop this body fat I don't know if I just have the wrong diet or my trainer doesn't know shit so I'm looking for some help from you guys

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Women have used NPP yes. That's the shorter ester of deca. But that is not a beginners drug even for men.

If you want to accelerate fat loss you should look to something like albuterol or t3 instead.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is no gear that is going to MAKE you lose fat. It can aid you in losing fat but you have to do the work and eat right for it to be worth it.

If you are going to use deca, use NPP it's the faster ester, deca will bloat you and you don't need it anyway.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Steroids = muscle gaining
Diet = fat loss

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Women have used NPP yes. That's the shorter ester of deca. But that is not a beginners drug even for men.

If you want to accelerate fat loss you should look to something like albuterol or t3 instead.

albuterol would be the safe option out of all the potential compounds. you can buy it in XR cap's which will only require once a day dosing.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes you can you Decca. NPP is better, but it's an eod AAS, which literally can be a pain in the ass. Decca once a week, clean up the diet and hit cardio as you are trying to lose weight at this time anyways I wouldn't be concerned from any bloat from the Decca.
But which ever way you prefer would be fine.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes you can you Decca. NPP is better, but it's an eod AAS, which literally can be a pain in the ass. Decca once a week, clean up the diet and hit cardio as you are trying to lose weight at this time anyways I wouldn't be concerned from any bloat from the Decca.

This is a female. Deca will most certainly cause bloat. So will npp to some degree.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a female. Deca will most certainly cause bloat. So will npp to some degree.

Bloat is mostly due to water retention from a poor diet. If she is trying to loose weight and is on a clean diet along with cardio, the bloat shouldn't be significant, even being a female.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bloat is mostly due to water retention from a poor diet. If she is trying to loose weight and is on a clean diet along with cardio, the bloat shouldn't be significant, even being a female.

women will bloat even on var no matter how strict the diet is.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

1. Honey, she doesn't need to use NPP EOD, that's not necessary at all E3D is correct :)
2. If she uses Deca, she will hold water and she is already trying to lose fat........not what she will want

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This is incorrect, she will hold water regardless and POB is right, she will even hold some with NPP ;)

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is incorrect, she will hold water regardless and POB is right, she will even hold some with NPP ;)
Well yeah she will hold some. But she says that she wants to loose weight, and put some mass on. So if her diet is good and she is doing cardio the bloat should be minimal. In my original post I said NPP is better, it's just a matter of how often you want to pin. The trade off with the Decca and pinning less is a little more bloat. But again with a clean diet and cardio it should be minimal.
I can run a cycle of test, or Decca or any of one of most AAS drugs. And if I eat pizza and Doritos and fried chicken,etc. I'm going to be bloated and look like a blow fish.
I can also run the exact same gear and maintain a clean diet and implement cardio, targeting fat loss and I'll lean out.
If you're going to use gear for mass you've got to expect some bloat, But it can be kept at a minimum with a proper diet and be acceptable.
If you don't mind pinning more frequently then yes the NPP will yield less bloat over the Decca.
But I would take Jenners advice over mine, she is the expert here with women and obviously would know the female body with using AAS, better than I would.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well yeah she will hold some. But she says that she wants to loose weight, and put some mass on. So if her diet is good and she is doing cardio the bloat should be minimal. In my original post I said NPP is better, it's just a matter of how often you want to pin. The trade off with the Decca and pinning less is a little more bloat. But again with a clean diet and cardio it should be minimal.
I can run a cycle of test, or Decca or any of one of most AAS drugs. And if I eat pizza and Doritos and fried chicken,etc. I'm going to be bloated and look like a blow fish.
I can also run the exact same gear and maintain a clean diet and implement cardio, targeting fat loss and I'll lean out.
If you're going to use gear for mass you've got to expect some bloat, But it can be kept at a minimum with a proper diet and be acceptable.
If you don't mind pinning more frequently then yes the NPP will yield less bloat over the Decca.
But I would take Jenners advice over mine, she is the expert here with women and obviously would know the female body with using AAS, better than I would.

I agree the retention will be minimal because that's all I have experienced but I also eat extremely clean, we have no idea what she is eating lol :)

chez

Reaction score

Loose is the opposite of tight
Lose is the opposite of find or gain

Language tip : Lose the "o"

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Loose is the opposite of tight
Lose is the opposite of find or gain

Language tip : Lose the "o"

Yeah I know. Most times I post from my phone and I usually don't proof read before I post. Auto correct seems to have a mind of its own, I really don't give a F anymore. But most people are intelligent enough to figure out what's being said. But thanks for the English less on.

chez

Reaction score
Lol I am just being a dick. Carry on

chez

Reaction score
Sorry its a spelling pet peeve of mine

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know. Most times I post from my phone and I usually don't proof read before I post. Auto correct seems to have a mind of its own, I really don't give a F anymore. But most people are intelligent enough to figure out what's being said. But thanks for the English less on.

*lesson

:D

Ok now I am just a troll. I should get back to work.

New Threads