Color of different compounds

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
So the guy asking about the color of his shit got me wondering... Are there any compounds that will always look a certain way in solution? Common sense tells me it all depends on who's cooking it and what they use to suspend it in, but I was curious nonetheless and thought I'd pose this as a question

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think so no. Even tren comes in a couple different colors. Then mixed with all sorts of oils from castor to grapeseed.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
No. I have test e that's clear like water and others that are darker amber. The lab, the raws and the oils...

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I've never seen a tren like that guy posted tho. It's always had at least a little rusty color to it.

Reaction score
Tren should be a little more rusty due to the raw. But the oils and mixture can affect the ultimate outcome. I've always been shy of homebrew and TJ gear as this is stuff I put in my body. And I learned the hard way the wrong home brew and UGL can infect you and give you pain like burning fire inside...

Call me a pussy but I really don't enjoy the thought of injecting something some guy made up in his kitchen :)

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren should be a little more rusty due to the raw. But the oils and mixture can affect the ultimate outcome. I've always been shy of homebrew and TJ gear as this is stuff I put in my body. And I learned the hard way the wrong home brew and UGL can infect you and give you pain like burning fire inside...

Call me a pussy but I really don't enjoy the thought of injecting something some guy made up in his kitchen :)

Pussy!!!!!!!!!!

But I used my best tin pot and microwave.

Reaction score
Yeah I know... How can you not love the abscesses and pain and burning...

I know a guy who uses vodka to dissolve his raws with. I shutter to think of his sterilization technique.

But hell, I mean Steelers??? Now I know how you can enjoy microwave homebrews :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know... How can you not love the abscesses and pain and burning...

I know a guy who uses vodka to dissolve his raws with. I shutter to think of his sterilization technique.

But hell, I mean Steelers??? Now I know how you can enjoy microwave homebrews :)

Alcohol is used for liquid orals. Usually ever clear not vodka though.

Reaction score
then glad I don't inject his stuff :) I'd probably go ahead and inject an oral :)

I used some Thai UGL before but now I only have used Alpha and Unigen for the last five years when I was injecting. I really am a pussy

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
then glad I don't inject his stuff :) I'd probably go ahead and inject an oral :)

I used some Thai UGL before but now I only have used Alpha and Unigen for the last five years when I was injecting. I really am a pussy

Not a pussy no. It's smart. If you don't trust the source then you shouldn't buy from them. I wouldn't inject something unless I know where it came from. Very few I would trust.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What about vials of the same gear from the same order being different colors? Like if most of your mast is darker and your test is lighter but a few of your mast are light like the test? All in the same order. Cause for concern?

inhuman88

Reaction score
Different colors can be caused by a lot of different things. Oil carriers, oxidation of Raws, cooking temp....one color isn't necessarily going to be better than another

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alcohol is used for liquid orals. Usually ever clear not vodka though.

My letro is made with everclear. ...,,could be battery acid though, I'm still trying to figure it out.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My letro is made with everclear. ...,,could be battery acid though, I'm still trying to figure it out.

Yeah its nasty. I won't even use that crap anymore. Can help if you mix with koolaid or juice.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah its nasty. I won't even use that crap anymore. Can help if you mix with koolaid or juice.

Yeah after the first time I squirted it in my mouth with a syringe and a 22g needle, burned a hole straight through my tongue, always wanted a tongue piercing LOL,
So yeah, now i mixed it with some juice, now it's just like a triple shot of whisky.

New Threads