Help A Canadian out!

Reaction score
Hello I am currently trying to find a reliable source of great gear at a reasonable price. I live in Ontario and I am a bit nervous of borders so I am thinking domestic is the way to go. However, I can only seem to find good sites that are based in the US. I think I find a good UGL that's domestic in Canada then I google a review or a few and they all say its shit. So I've been going in circles for months. I'm asking for advice in this forum because it is a new approach I am thinking I will have better results with and this site seems like a good community. I have been very careful but yeah I wanna get started on some gear so please help a brother out!
Thanks.

T

TriniJuice

Talk to your local post office;
They deliver any/everything.....

Reaction score
yeah let them know what im trying to get in the mail... not a good idea

Reaction score
Something tells me you're going about this the wrong way...

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
These guys are popping up a lot lately.

This is not a source forum. No one will be sending you a source here and if they do, it's likely a scam or LEO.

Paolos

Reaction score
You know back in the eighties we would go to the DJ at the club and tell him we were looking for some quality blow.
He would announce it and a couple of Cuban guys would meet you in the bathroom and cut you out a nice fat eight ball.

Maybe try that for starters???

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a good lab too...... ImfukinganidiotcomegetmeLE.com

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Oh yeah that's a great one kanook, I'm surprised Alpha shared that one with you. I'd get right on it.

Reaction score

thanks for the helpful tip. But I'm actually serious, and thanks for all the sarcasm and zero constructive criticism

shenky

Reaction score
GNC has these pills called Canadian Trenzilla. It's crazy dawg

Reaction score
These guys are popping up a lot lately.

This is not a source forum. No one will be sending you a source here and if they do, it's likely a scam or LEO.

I finally get a breather from work and can pop in, and like every 3-4 threads its one of these. Wtf opened the floodgates?

Reaction score
Hello I am currently trying to find a reliable source of great gear at a reasonable price. I live in Ontario and I am a bit nervous of borders so I am thinking domestic is the way to go. However, I can only seem to find good sites that are based in the US. I think I find a good UGL that's domestic in Canada then I google a review or a few and they all say its shit. So I've been going in circles for months. I'm asking for advice in this forum because it is a new approach I am thinking I will have better results with and this site seems like a good community. I have been very careful but yeah I wanna get started on some gear so please help a brother out!
Thanks.
*****. Been going for a year great results There’s two sites the newer one sucks the service is garbage and rude. I’ve been to everyone pretty much best quality I found for money ***** Best results etc. not a rep I don’t care to be broke lol

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads