tne and depression

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i noticed after using tne ,that night and the next day i was really bummed out, did not have a reason. could this be a e-2 bounce effect???

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
E2 maybe or just a crash. Solution = take more lol

It can leave you on a bit of a roller coaster for sure. Sounds like this may not be for you bud. So send it to me for proper disposal.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
E2 maybe or just a crash. Solution = take more lol

It can leave you on a bit of a roller coaster for sure. Sounds like this may not be for you bud. So send it to me for proper disposal.

or me Ken, you know it was just my bday but I will accept late gifts! :)

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would not want to risk anybody's health, just gotta keep it. started a a.i. might up the dose

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would not want to risk anybody's health, just gotta keep it. started a a.i. might up the dose

Where you running TNE with no ai? That shit aromatizes fast as shit. If you were running no ai, you probably were getting e2 spikes.

Any urges to watch the notebook? Listen to the "the cats and the cradle" and cry?

If so, there's your answer.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
Where you running TNE with no ai? That shit aromatizes fast as shit. If you were running no ai, you probably were getting e2 spikes.

Any urges to watch the notebook? Listen to the "the cats and the cradle" and cry?

Ain't this the truth. Four days of dbol with no AI and I almost told this chick I loved her. Like wtf

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Dr. DYS is correct with his diagnosis. The notebook is the American Medical Association's test for E2.

TNE will launch your e2 level to the moon. You will have to dose AI by feel because of the fast acting nature of it.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

that song is so sad!!!! i have been listening to some barry manalow. and yes i started a a.i. monday

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TNE, works ****in wonders for me, but the PIP sometimes can be an issue. I just love the scent I get in my nose after pinning!!!!

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TNE, works ****in wonders for me, but the PIP sometimes can be an issue. I just love the scent I get in my nose after pinning!!!!
ya their is some pip but very bearable. my lab is very professional. always top notch and smooth