Any one herd any thing about these

Reaction score
Tongkat and myomin to boost ability to produce test. I know it's probably bull crap but still wanted to ask

jSalud

Elite
Reaction score
Most test boosters are crap. Even if it does increase by 20-50% that increases pales in comparison to actual testosterone

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't waste you're money.
If you want to spend money on sups these are all you need and will do a better job than the test boosters.
L-Arginine, creatine, Glutamine and a good multi vitamin. Maybe a preworkout drink if you need that extra kick, most are loaded with L-Arginine already.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the Supplement industry is getting out of control.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Btw I think those testosterone boosters are right on the self next to the liquid oral HGH.

Reaction score
Yea I was actually that gullible once but that's not as bad as when I was going to do a d-ball only cycle lucky for me I ended up on here after four days on and stopped. Still studying up on AA's just wishfully thinking somebody will come up with a legit alternative

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pilgrim, dont waste your money brother. Honestly if the claim was scientific that it would work, most supplement companies dont put enough of an active ingredient in to produce the desired effects. Besides the supplement practices "pixie dusting" and put other shit in there making it look legit. Like a coke dealer adding in baking soda to strectch the amount, therefore making more money.

New Threads