How I experience tren

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm using tren e for the first time. I've ran plenty of tren a but have given it up. I get the cough almost every shot and the pain from it is just screwing up my training. You can contract a muscle properly with a gigantic knot in it. This tren e I have is really fantastic stuff. Anyone who says it doesn't "hit hard like ace" I disagree with. At least in my case.

Running 500mg tren e in one shot per week and 500 test cyp in one shot per week. Running only 4cc is kinda nice!

Effects so far - sweating my ass off. The slightest bit of physical activity and I start sweating like I never have before. Dripping off my nose and chin. Sleeping on towels. Can't tell if strength is up because of the stupid ham injury but we'll see how things look at the gym tomorrow morning.

But the most telling sign that I'm on tren? Nobody gets like this but me that I know of.

I turn into a giant pussy. I just wanna snuggle with my wife on the couch. I want to unban bundy early and promote MM to Senior Member. I had taken the day off from work today. Spent the whole morning cleaning the entire house, scrubbed the tub, put away my laundry. I have a spa night planned for the wife with an epsom salt bath, the massage table ready to go, I bought some weird sugar foot scrub for her too.

She's at work and all I can think about is how much I miss her.

wtf is happening to me?

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The Tutu will go great with how you are feeling.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you sure its tren and not estrogen?

That's almost what I thought first time I ran tren... I'm using HG aromasin at 12.5mg per day and the test dose it quite low. I can run 1.2 grams test cyp, 300mg tne per week, with 100mg dbol per day for months on end without so much as an itchy nipple or a zit. Unfortunately my state is ghey and does not allow for private bloodwork such as thru private md labs. And I can't use my physician as I'm scripted for TRT. I really don't think its estrogen.

It's mostly just funny. And oddly my wife bitches when she sees the tren come out of the bag. A couple years ago we took a vacation. I was on 700mg ace per week. We never left the hotel room. I brought caber with me too. She had to see her gyno when we got home cause she was so beat up

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You once told me you would never run tren again. Now you know why.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a good time to start asking you for favors. :) who has a favor they would like to ask Pob for? Now is your chance people!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get like that coach. With mrs matrix. Everyone else...gets the tren matrix. But the miss always says im more romantic and shit.

....n I get winded trying to tie my shoes.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I'm using tren e for the first time. I've ran plenty of tren a but have given it up. I get the cough almost every shot and the pain from it is just screwing up my training. You can contract a muscle properly with a gigantic knot in it. This tren e I have is really fantastic stuff. Anyone who says it doesn't "hit hard like ace" I disagree with. At least in my case.

Running 500mg tren e in one shot per week and 500 test cyp in one shot per week. Running only 4cc is kinda nice!

Effects so far - sweating my ass off. The slightest bit of physical activity and I start sweating like I never have before. Dripping off my nose and chin. Sleeping on towels. Can't tell if strength is up because of the stupid ham injury but we'll see how things look at the gym tomorrow morning.

But the most telling sign that I'm on tren? Nobody gets like this but me that I know of.

I turn into a giant pussy. I just wanna snuggle with my wife on the couch. I want to unban bundy early and promote MM to Senior Member. I had taken the day off from work today. Spent the whole morning cleaning the entire house, scrubbed the tub, put away my laundry. I have a spa night planned for the wife with an epsom salt bath, the massage table ready to go, I bought some weird sugar foot scrub for her too.

wtf is happening to me?

I turned into a gain pussy with my girl as well on tren e. It's like I'd do anything for her and get to be a mushball towards her. Now that I'm off the tren old Doc is coming back and she's already noticed the difference lmao.

Haven't tried tren a but with the tren e I never got a knot, PIP, cough, or weird taste in the mouth. I'd wake up to eat 1500-2000cals of cereal, PB&J, a dice cream at 2am and still leaned the fukk out. Definitely some amazing stuff tren is. Although the sweating was absolutely ridiculous (I sweat a lot naturally anyway and am a winter person) and being winded walking up 6 stairs wasn't fun either but all in all I'd run it again fo sho

event462

Reaction score
I'm finishing up the last bit of tren ace I have b4 I switched to decca and i can't wait to be done with it! You ain't joking about the sweating POB! I change shirts several times a day. It also has killed my cardio. I've been doing 7min grappling rounds and I am dying! My coach keeps making me take breaks because I'm breathing so hard! That's pretty embarrassing to me! The only good thing besides crazy strength is I am much more in tune with my girls emotions. I think everyone knows from previous post how she is having issues lately so this has helped me to really open up with her more.

italian1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have just the opposite sides. I'm on Tren E and am close to divorce. Starting marriage counseling next Sat. Lmao. True story.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Low dose Tren E works well for me. I can run 200 Mg with next to no sides except for a bit more sweating in the gym & still lean-out and recomp. Also makes me want to hump the fireplace.

Have run higher (750 Mg Tren E) but the insomnia whipped my ass.

Onrek

Reaction score
Low dose Tren E works well for me. I can run 200 Mg with next to no sides except for a bit more sweating in the gym & still lean-out and recomp. Also makes me want to hump the fireplace.

Have run higher (750 Mg Tren E) but the insomnia whipped my ass.

But why the fireplace?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How is the grout looking?

wtf is happening to me?

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on my first run with tren e @ 600 a week right now. I gotta say that the night sweats are not something new. I've been getting them since my last run with npp and they never went away. I take Savages advice and don't eat carbs before bed and it seams to help. I've never go tren the cough , thank God. It kinda seams like my body is used to it now and the sides aren't bad. I only have trouble with insomnia when I change the dose. I started out at 100 a week on my cruise and when I would raise it some the insomnia would hit. I am very glad that I waited this long to get on the tren train though cuz it gave me a chance to learn how to manage my e2. I run mast on every cycle and I don't need much stane to keep it in check.

event462

Reaction score

wtf is happening to me?

If you're still feeling emotional, how about you feel bad about me still being a senior member??? I will snuggle you so hard to take away all the pain if a brother can get some little promotion or something over here!!!

New Threads