I don't miss tren....

I hate you guys.

I wish I had tren.
No I dont. Enjoy the tren runs. Im a bystabder now

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are u on mast too? I find it helps with the mood swings. How long are u planning on running the tren

woodswise

Reaction score
I feel like Superman on Tren . . . and I love it!

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also turn into a little emotional girl on tren. Pretty strange stuff. I actually made a thread about it a while back... Something about how attached I felt to my fiance at the time. Like I was falling in love again or something. Good thing I'm back to being an asshole like usual.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are u on mast too? I find it helps with the mood swings. How long are u planning on running the tren

No mast for me. Last time I used a tri blend my dick was raw and painful. Libido overload. All I could do what think about sex. Got nothing done.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No mast for me. Last time I used a tri blend my dick was raw and painful. Libido overload. All I could do what think about sex. Got nothing done.

I knew u would like tren E.Good luck brotha!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are u getting the crazy dreams lol..Almost as wacky as hgh dreams

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Question for the tren users. When the tren run was over and you dropped back to cruise dose do you lose your sex drive any?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only use Tren Base, and I don't get sides from it. Tren E will definitely give me the night sweats. I don't come off either, though.

I do get increased libido from Tren Base. My BP is kinda high but I stay on Test+Tren always and have for years now, so I don't know if one or both variables cause that.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
I only use Tren Base, and I don't get sides from it. Tren E will definitely give me the night sweats. I don't come off either, though.

I do get increased libido from Tren Base. My BP is kinda high but I stay on Test+Tren always and have for years now, so I don't know if one or both variables cause that.

You mind telling the dose you use for your yearly runs

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
I'm finishing up week 2 of this tren run. 400mg test, 300mg tren a. The irritability, and insomnia have kicked in overdrive, and way too quick. I've never experienced insomnia to this degree on it before.

On the other hand, strength is climbing, and sex drive is absolutely stupid at this point.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
I'm finishing up week 2 of this tren run. 400mg test, 300mg tren a. The irritability, and insomnia have kicked in overdrive, and way too quick. I've never experienced insomnia to this degree on it before.

On the other hand, strength is climbing, and sex drive is absolutely stupid at this point.

Is your first time with tren?

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Is your first time with tren?

This is my 5th run. I've ran it much higher than this on previous runs. I've ran test higher than tren, and tren higher than test.

This one, the effects are just more prominent this go around.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
This is my 5th run. I've ran it much higher than this on previous runs. I've ran test higher than tren, and tren higher than test.

This one, the effects are just more prominent this go around.

1 more question please. After your last runs did you lose interest in sex when going back to cruise dose? Thanks for answering

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
1 more question please. After your last runs did you lose interest in sex when going back to cruise dose? Thanks for answering

Lose interest? No. It did however subside to a more 'healthy' level, because where it's at, at the moment, definitely isn't.

If you're considering running it, and feel confident doing so, do it. It's a great compound. Keep the dose conservative to learn how it feels, and works.

Try not to overthink it, or get caught up in the side effects. The pro's definitely outweigh the cons given nothing crazy happens.

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score

Ive been off Tren-A for about 10 days and have had no sex drive at all for all 10 days. Even the day immediately after. More than likely a coincidence at first, but since then I’ve managed a jerk or two out of habit not need or desire. Not like while I was on cycle.

I switched to NPP and I’m still on Test.

New Threads