The Office

Mrs.IH88

Lady Member
Reaction score
I wish they never stopped this show. I can watch this show for the rest of my life, and still find it funny... I miss dwight!

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
I loved the original one aired on the BBC but for various reasons can't stand the american adaptation.

Last edited:

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the kids in the hall, even tough they're Canadian, and have been off the air for years

woodswise

Reaction score
Have you ever seen Coupling, the British version? Absolutely hilarious, each and every episode. . .

I have never seen The Office. I'll have to check it out. Thanks for recommending it.

Mrs.IH88

Lady Member
Reaction score
Well the office started off as a British show. Then they made a US version - which I like a lot better. I'll have to check out coupling, is it on netflicks? And rumpy, I don't know if you're making that show up or not, i've never heard of it, but, I might be too young to know.. i'll have to do a google search when I wake up, (i'm sleep posting).

Lei, maybe because you're french and don't get it...

Mrs.IH88

Lady Member
Reaction score
Always been a fan of British humor indeed, although I'm not sure that being French has anything to do with it ;)

Well rumpy said you're french, and youre suppose to surrender to me, (Since i'm german) i was just busting your balls

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want to spend one of my hours watching German bust them somemore

Mrs.IH88

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey, you can't do that, my balls are already getting busted 22H/day by Loos.

The remaining 2 hours they are at Rumpy's disposal.

well looks like you won't have any at the end of the day.. soon, your balls will invert and you'll slowly grow a vagina