Katanadrol?

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to make a thread In regards to "katandrol" for a cutting cycle? Preferably from someone whos actually used it, but any advice/statements are welcome of course. Personally i plan to use this stacked with "helladrol" prohormone at the end of this winter after ive bulked and put on some more size. Ive done one stand alone cycle of helladrol and loved the strength gains. and little size here and there i put on (gained 13lbs - kept 8 after pct) while dropping some bf. Anyway just needed some opinions on this matter. Thanks guys

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1 - Prohormones suck dick - especially katanadrol
2 - Why are you buying the most overpriced ph brand available?

*3 - You are 19yo and have been lifting for 1 year

Seriously brother, there's no need to pop pills at your age. It sounds redundant, but you'd be better off spending your money on quality food

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lupi is right.

I would add that prohormones are a pretty nasty supplement too. They convert in the body. Into what? often nobody knows. Or they know what it converts into but there are leftover bits that aren't used up in the conversion and nobody knows what those do to you.

You have a good physique but keep in mind this is a slow progressing lifestyle. At 170 you have plenty of room to grow on just food.

For around 400 bucks you can hire a professional to write a custom diet for you that will do you better than pills.

Save the chemical enhancement for when you are a bit older and weigh in over 200lbs.

Ask any guy here and they will tell you they wish they waited before cycling.

Reaction score
I suppose youre right, i just thought i could use a little bit of an edge this season when im trying to cut. And i know ph's dont get a good rep but i liked the results i got maybe even if they were minimal for a cycle. I agree i could use more of that money meal prepping instead. Appreciate all the feedback. I have this thought in my head already at some point later down the line im going to use gear. (Once im in my 20's) feel like sometimes i rush the process too much and need to learn to accept the jounrney.

Reaction score
Lupi is right.

I would add that prohormones are a pretty nasty supplement too. They convert in the body. Into what? often nobody knows. Or they know what it converts into but there are leftover bits that aren't used up in the conversion and nobody knows what those do to you.

You have a good physique but keep in mind this is a slow progressing lifestyle. At 170 you have plenty of room to grow on just food.

For around 400 bucks you can hire a professional to write a custom diet for you that will do you better than pills.

Save the chemical enhancement for when you are a bit older and weigh in over 200lbs.

Ask any guy here and they will tell you they wish they waited before cycling.

Yeah, id probably get a lot more in the long run spending this money on meal prep. Thanks for the input. I covered some more of my thoughts in my reply to lupi.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want to accelerate the cut go to a pharmacy and buy a box of bronkaid. Then hit another store for caffeine tabs. Ephedrine when used right is safe and effective with no long term problems.

Lupi wrote a sticky that has everything you will need to know to do it.

Reaction score
If you want to accelerate the cut go to a pharmacy and buy a box of bronkaid. Then hit another store for caffeine tabs. Ephedrine when used right is safe and effective with no long term problems.

Lupi wrote a sticky that has everything you will need to know to do it.
Alright great where can i find that sticky?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bodybuilding forum / fat burning and weight loss

Reaction score
1 - Prohormones suck dick - especially katanadrol
2 - Why are you buying the most overpriced ph brand available?

*3 - You are 19yo and have been lifting for 1 year

Seriously brother, there's no need to pop pills at your age. It sounds redundant, but you'd be better off spending your money on quality food

At such young age, diet should work right instead of using steroids. I agree with Lupi.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
At such young age, diet should work right instead of using steroids. I agree with Lupi.
Your response would have been relevant 3 years ago. The OP hasn't been on in over 2 years. If you are going to read old post, use them for a reference and move on.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
katandrol wouldnt do 75% of what you are looking for. Its not going to give much added benefit what so ever. That company is just going to make some nice money on you.

As said, invest in food and learning how to PROPERLY train........you will slowly/continually grow.

New Threads