Need Guidance, been gone for a while.

Reaction score
I'm a new member and spent a lot of time trying to research the best prohormones currently on the market using general searches and other user logs/reviews. A little background history, I used to workout a lot in high school while I wrestled but once I went to college, I pretty much quit working out since I didn't go D1 and lost it all lol. I'm trying to get back into working out and wanted to start back on a good prohormone cycle but can't seem to find any that really stand out as the best. I've looked at AMS, Havoc, and others but still unsure about which ones are worth the money. My past cycles both gear and PH:

Anadrol 50mg
Deca 250 ml
Clomid and Nolvedex

Magnum 10, Tbomb, and 1AD

I am seeking out your guys recommendations because it's been so long since I used this stuff and now have a job where gear use would be a VERY bad idea.
My goal is simply to find a solid Intermediate stack to jump start my lifting again. Any help would be appreciated, please share your experiences: stacks, PCT, OCT favorites and PH's to stay away from.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a new member and spent a lot of time trying to research the best prohormones currently on the market using general searches and other user logs/reviews. A little background history, I used to workout a lot in high school while I wrestled but once I went to college, I pretty much quit working out since I didn't go D1 and lost it all lol. I'm trying to get back into working out and wanted to start back on a good prohormone cycle but can't seem to find any that really stand out as the best. I've looked at AMS, Havoc, and others but still unsure about which ones are worth the money. My past cycles both gear and PH:

Anadrol 50mg
Deca 250 ml
Clomid and Nolvedex

Magnum 10, Tbomb, and 1AD

I am seeking out your guys recommendations because it's been so long since I used this stuff and now have a job where gear use would be a VERY bad idea.
My goal is simply to find a solid Intermediate stack to jump start my lifting again. Any help would be appreciated, please share your experiences: stacks, PCT, OCT favorites and PH's to stay away from.
Gear would be bad but PH's ok? What do you think PH's are?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol the issue is that gear is illegal and PH are not

The good ones namely superdrol are now.

Since you are just getting back to it you might wanna give yourself some time to get back into shape before enhancing. That's about all I can add here.

Reaction score
The good ones namely superdrol are now.

Since you are just getting back to it you might wanna give yourself some time to get back into shape before enhancing. That's about all I can add here.

I have been lifting for about 8-9 months now to get myself back into shape which is why I just started researching the new PH's. I'm 26 now so it definitely took a lot longer to get back into it than it did when I was 18 but I'm down to 15% from 23% BF, I focused more on fat loss than weight gains or strength while getting back into a routine. I definitely wouldn't just jump into the deep end without learning to swim again lol

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You ran deca without a test base? How will you even know how your body reacts to it? If you are going to jump back in consider it your first cycle and run 500mg of Test E Or C per week for about twelve weeks. How were your erections on that last run? How long did you use the deca for?

Reaction score
You ran deca without a test base? How will you even know how your body reacts to it? If you are going to jump back in consider it your first cycle and run 500mg of Test E Or C per week for about twelve weeks. How were your erections on that last run? How long did you use the deca for?

That was more of a list of shit I've taken, rather than a cycle. I think the full cycle was
Anadrol 50/50/50/100/100/0/0
deca 250/400/400/400/400/250/250/250
Test cyp: 500/600/800 until week 6/600/500
Nolvedex: don't remember but a lot
Clomid: don't remember but a lot
And Fish oils
The sides were awful!! But my ding-a-ling still worked like normal. No mood swings or titties just really sore joints, like REALLY sore joints and bad headaches.

I can't get back on AAS because of legality issues lol which is why I'm looking for good PH's.

Reaction score
As much as I love talking about this stuff and reminiscing about my old wrastlin' days. I can't take AAS or I would in a heart beat. I don't wanna get off topic since I'm really looking for a good prohormone cycle lol yes I know it's weak but I'm sure there's plenty of people on here that have kept current with the PH market. Right now I'm considering Havoc RPN (epi) or Xtreme H-50 (I think that's the name)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been lifting for about 8-9 months now to get myself back into shape which is why I just started researching the new PH's. I'm 26 now so it definitely took a lot longer to get back into it than it did when I was 18 but I'm down to 15% from 23% BF, I focused more on fat loss than weight gains or strength while getting back into a routine. I definitely wouldn't just jump into the deep end without learning to swim again lol

Ah alright. Nice job on the fat loss. That was pretty.

Sucks getting older. Try powerlifting if you really want to accelerate your aging lol

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
As much as I love talking about this stuff and reminiscing about my old wrastlin' days. I can't take AAS or I would in a heart beat. I don't wanna get off topic since I'm really looking for a good prohormone cycle lol yes I know it's weak but I'm sure there's plenty of people on here that have kept current with the PH market. Right now I'm considering Havoc RPN (epi) or Xtreme H-50 (I think that's the name)

You have to read the ingredient labels. A lot of the older more popular names made illegal just changed ingredients and have no ph in them at all. Ask the kids in the gym. They know all the good ones...

Reaction score
So look at the ingredients and if I see the AAS chains then I'm good? Follow the same rules with PCT and OCT.

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
So look at the ingredients and if I see the AAS chains then I'm good? Follow the same rules with PCT and OCT.

Yeah, you can look up the compounds easily online and what they convert to. There are a ton because once one is banned it's replaced with something similar. I'm not a ph user but have done a bit of research in the past...

Reaction score
Yeah, you can look up the compounds easily online and what they convert to. There are a ton because once one is banned it's replaced with something similar. I'm not a ph user but have done a bit of research in the past...

Have you heard of any PH that are good relative to AAS? There's a big difference between the 2 obviously lol so relative as far as the best you can get legally. I'd prefer not ask a random teen and I work out at my company gym since it's free lol I already asked my old AAS source and he recommended Havoc RPN but that the sides would be more harsh on your body than an actual AAS cycle which is funny considering it's legal and AAS aren't...I swear it's government conspiracy!

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Have you heard of any PH that are good relative to AAS? There's a big difference between the 2 obviously lol so relative as far as the best you can get legally. I'd prefer not ask a random teen and I work out at my company gym since it's free lol I already asked my old AAS source and he recommended Havoc RPN but that the sides would be more harsh on your body than an actual AAS cycle which is funny considering it's legal and AAS aren't...I swear it's government conspiracy!
The best but worst for you would be superdrol if you can find a variation of that since it has also been banned or even DMZ but I'm not current. Do some reading, there is a lot of info on the net...

New Threads