First Tren cycle review help!

bitterStrength

Reaction score
thanks anewguy

I'm definitely rethinking the best way to do this cycle with the limited supply that I have. if I had a source that I could trust it would make it much easier but I don't.

with these low dosages, what do you guys think I should dose my arimidex at. .25 EOD? E3D?

bitterStrength

Reaction score
I'm really considering: 8 week cycle

week 1-8 = TEST E 250mg/w and front loading the first week.

week 3-8 = Tren ACE 250/w

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren sides are no worse with high doses than low doses. Recommend 500+ and start the same time as the test. You won't know if you need caber till you need it so have it on hand. I take a low dose while running tren or deca and can say I've never had deca/tren dick issues....

OP, ignore this statement.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
okay this is driving me crazy!!!!

so you guys have:

2300mg of TEST E
2000mg of TREN ACE

this is what you got, and no more. As if this is the last bit of gear on the whole planet! HOW WOULD YOU RUN IT?!

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would wait until I died, and take it to the after life and hope there was at least twice that much there.

2300mg of test is 230 / week if you do a 10 week cycle. I don't see a point in doing that at all.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Not for me. The big difference in sides for me was:

Bad cycle lots of sides
1.2g test
700 tren ace

Awesome cycle just a bit of tresomnia
400 test
700 tren ace

Best cycle (current)
400 test
750 tren e

Test will certainly exacerbate sides. Did you by any chance play with the tren dosages during any of the cycles? I didn't notice anything when I bumped test from 625mg->1g but I noticed a hell of a lot more sides when I bumped up the tren from 300mg->750mg

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test will certainly exacerbate sides. Did you by any chance play with the tren dosages during any of the cycles? I didn't notice anything when I bumped test from 625mg->1g but I noticed a hell of a lot more sides when I bumped up the tren from 300mg->750mg

My tren sides at 350 are about the same as at 700 or 750. Only difference is i lean out very fast at a higher dose.

Sides are usually just a bit sweaty, interrupted sleep, overly nice and loving, lifting heavy stuff in the gym.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be giving great advice here....I just want to touch on your dosage accuracy. Dont pin 90.9 mg of whatever lol just pin a ml. An extra .1 in the barrel wont do shit. Also you dont necessarily need caber as long as you can keep your estro in check and since your doing a low dose of test that shouldnt be a problem. I would keep an ai on hand and maybe some nolva as well.

Someone may have already said all this shit but whatever. Get more gear before you run it. You obviously got what you got from somewhere sooo...

Good luck!

bitterStrength

Reaction score
The test I got in Peru when I was there as well as all the other pharm stuff. The tren is fina I made.

I thought about buying some stuff from different websites I was reading different reviews on steriods.co about different UG labs but they seem really sketchy. Has anyone tryed any of those? I don't belong to a gym because I've made a pretty good gym in my garage, so it's not like I know anyone that uses gear. This is why I say I'm stuck with what I got.

DOCD- never played with tren. All my cycles have been test E that I had bought from different pharms in South America while I was there. Uselly go ounce a year for work. I was really tight on funds this last trip. I buy my pct stuff first then buy as much test as I can with what's left over. It's super expensive. $20- 1 1ml vial of 250mg testoviron

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well you are in a tough position but we all seem to be in agreement. You just don't have enough gear for a good cycle.

Since its not some life saving treatment that you must take right now or risk dying maybe just hold off for a while. Assuming this was going to be a cutting cycle maybe just continue a bulk thru the winter.
In the mean time hang around here and research labs online. If you find one you think is legit keep looking into them. We have an uncensored forum you can inquire about labs at. Eventually you will find a good source.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
You guys are right. I need more gear.

I don't plan on starting until November 1st so hopefully I can come across a source to increase my supplies.

Thanks for all the help. This is turning out to be the best forum. Glad I joined.

Reaction score
Hey bud, i was wondering if you could give me some advice.
I finished 4th cycle of Test p and tren a about a month ago. Was pinning test prop and tren ace and all went great with those.
200mg eod of ea.
Bumped up to 300mg eod last 2 weeks.
Do notice the hard sides but able to handle them.
Here is my situation. I was going to do pct after this last cycle with hcg clomid and nolva but decided to hold off so i after my last week of the test p and tren a, i switched over to eth. Less pinning. Now, its been a month of test e and tren e and started to develop gyno. Rather large lumps in my nips. Also, the buddies have skrunken. Not alot but enough to where ol lady noticed.
In short, i believe ive got to get on top of this problem right away with some letro. And wondering if i should add clomid while still on cycle. Im definitely going to run letro 2.5mg everyday to knock down the esrto build up.

Any advice you could give?
First 4 cycles were relatively short. 4 to 5 weeks each cycle.

P. S. Started out using just the test p. Waited about 2 months to see how my body reacted.
Had blood work done and everything was normal except T Levels were high. That was to be expected.

Will get more lab work done in 10 days. Approx.

Thanks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hey bud, i was wondering if you could give me some advice.
I finished 4th cycle of Test p and tren a about a month ago. Was pinning test prop and tren ace and all went great with those.
200mg eod of ea.
Bumped up to 300mg eod last 2 weeks.
Do notice the hard sides but able to handle them.
Here is my situation. I was going to do pct after this last cycle with hcg clomid and nolva but decided to hold off so i after my last week of the test p and tren a, i switched over to eth. Less pinning. Now, its been a month of test e and tren e and started to develop gyno. Rather large lumps in my nips. Also, the buddies have skrunken. Not alot but enough to where ol lady noticed.
In short, i believe ive got to get on top of this problem right away with some letro. And wondering if i should add clomid while still on cycle. Im definitely going to run letro 2.5mg everyday to knock down the esrto build up.

Any advice you could give?
First 4 cycles were relatively short. 4 to 5 weeks each cycle.

P. S. Started out using just the test p. Waited about 2 months to see how my body reacted.
Had blood work done and everything was normal except T Levels were high. That was to be expected.

Will get more lab work done in 10 days. Approx.

Thanks

Start your own thread; this one is from 3 years ago.

Welcome.

Reaction score
Hey bitterStrength. You need a trusted reliable source? I got you coved. PM me and I'd be glad to help you if you need.

Thanks!

Reaction score
where can i get the tren ?

This is not a source board. If anyone contacts you to "help you out," delete their message.
If you're just here for a source, go find another board.
Plenty of places online where people will be happy to help you get scammed or find a source. That's not what we're about here.