Complete charity event fail...

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He is a PUNK & lucky I wasn't there he would have needed a wheel chair by the end of the first quarter.

Its sad what passes for talent and respect these days.

inhuman88

Reaction score
He is a PUNK & lucky I wasn't there he would have needed a wheel chair by the end of the first quarter.

Its sad what passes for talent and respect these days.

Just imagine you were there watching your handicapped child and that pos did that....I would be prison bound

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You all understand that this didn't actually happen, right?

Haha thank god! I was seriously about to go bash the hell of out his wifey's network!

Was it just a spoof type thing or whats the word?

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
Haha thank god! I was seriously about to go bash the hell of out his wifey's network!

Was it just a spoof type thing or whats the word?

I'll be honest, KW is such a douche that I believed it until I read the comments.
The controversy about him asking a guy in a wheelchair to stand up is true though.

The Daily Currant is a satirical website, they are publishing fake articles based on real events (check the homepage with headlines like "San Francisco bans straight marriage" or "India celebrates 100th toilet" lol )

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows they still don't have 100 toilets in India, that's an obvious joke.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't stand that douchebag. Wasn't he suppose to leave the country because he didn't like racism or some shit? Well.... Bye...

inhuman88

Reaction score
Can't stand that douchebag. Wasn't he suppose to leave the country because he didn't like racism or some shit? Well.... Bye...
Lmao..really? I encourage everyone to become racist in order to get rid of kanye west..lol

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest, KW is such a douche that I believed it until I read the comments.
The controversy about him asking a guy in a wheelchair to stand up is true though.

The Daily Currant is a satirical website, they are publishing fake articles based on real events (check the homepage with headlines like "San Francisco bans straight marriage" or "India celebrates 100th toilet" lol )

Haha that's exactly why I believed it, cus he's just such a ****...