Var Newbie

Hotmess

Lady Member
Reaction score
Currently cutting, running Var for the first time for 10weeks Dosage 10 for the first 5 weeks and if all goes well up the dosage to 15 for the next week.
I was on an ECA stack for a few weeks.. which I really love .. it's my coffee
Experience combining the 2?? Thoughts??
The idea for T3 has been suggested to me.. not a fan of clen.. just thought I would pick some brains and see what others have been successful with.

I'm a few days in to the var.. no goatee yet.. I'm kidding..

Any info greatly appreciated.

Hotmess

Lady Member
Reaction score
Oops running 15 for the next 5 .. didn't make that clear

juuced

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
run a little test and you may get that goatee.

anyway good luck I hope you get something out of the Var.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey lady, I will PM you later today :)

CptFKNplanet

Elite
Reaction score
Clen and var makes a good combo. I have no experience with ECA but I would guess it would be an alright sub for clen in that stack. T3 will trump both as far as fat loss though.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
I also say T3 its the best fat loss agent in my humble experiences... In terms of comfort of use and efficacy...

T

TriniJuice

I also say T3 its the best fat loss agent in my humble experiences... In terms of comfort of use and efficacy...

This;
My weight usually stays around 195lbs when im just eating when hungry (not following diet) but on 50mcg T3 it drops to about 188/190

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ECA (or ECY) is my favorite cutter by far.. goes well with any anabolic. I always hated how T3 made me feel

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
My gf did clen and var and had great gains.. she was at 15mg a day also..

psizzle_8

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've run eca and clen (not together) with var before, eca is definitely my favorite.

Either is fine. They're not in the same ballpark as var, as they won't be altering your hormonal balance.

heady muscle

Elite
Reaction score
ECA (or ECY) is my favorite cutter by far.. goes well with any anabolic. I always hated how T3 made me feel
t3 is also tricky because it can damage your OWN thyroid production and you may not ever recover from it. It is not like juicing (for men) and doing a good PCT and you are almost back to original shape.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
T3 can damage your own thyroid production? So what is best for fat loss, ECA stack, var, clen, T-3, albuterol??? What results have people gotten with which products??? Also in a cycle which is worse on your liver, Var or Dbol?

Ardor

Reaction score
Bumping out of curiosity of a possible answer for Beefcake's post.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
which is better for cutting var or T3?

Welcome to the board.

Instead of replying to 3 year old threads, just start your own.

Maybe you’d like to introduce yourself? Start a new member introduction thread and tell us about yourself.

In regards to your question: two completely different drugs with very different mechanisms of action. Please research each then ask specific questions.

Steroids are used for gaining muscle.

T3 will speed up the rate at which your body burns off extra mass; both muscle and fat.

In general its probably better to run t3 while also running some sort of steroid so as not to burn off excess lean mass.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol...yes...welcome! Please as already asked, give us some info on what you are attempting to achieve...:D

New Threads