2014 Olympia Finals

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
And Dexter Jackson just doesn't stop. Top 10 placing for the last 15 Olympias. He's a legend.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Besides phil/Kia and 1st-4th a side, and the man, Dexter coming in solid as always, I was hyped to see branch move back up along with RAMY moving up and was pretty hyped to see Steve n Juan make it in the top ten. Along with Jaun proving fact that ice cream gains are the key to making gains. I think those two will be something to keep any eye out for in the years to come. Also I heard alot of positive talk about this Justin Compton with a lot of hype behind him, with guys claiming he'd for sure make the top ten cut, same with Evan/Ox (won't try to spell last name but you know him) or did he not make it this year?

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Besides phil/Kia and 1st-4th a side, and the man, Dexter coming in solid as always, I was hyped to see branch move back up along with RAMY moving up and was pretty hyped to see Steve n Juan make it in the top ten. Along with Jaun proving fact that ice cream gains are the key to making gains. I think those two will be something to keep any eye out for in the years to come. Also I heard alot of positive talk about this Justin Compton with a lot of hype behind him, with guys claiming he'd for sure make the top ten cut, same with Evan/Ox (won't try to spell last name but you know him) or did he not make it this year?

Don't think Evan competed in the Mr. O this year.

New Threads