Need some help with UGBB SEO

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
All,

We have hired a professional designer and are making a significant investment in a new theme for UGBB. This process could take 3 wks and will include a nice new mobile theme as well.

Also previous SEO has worked very well and it is time to start working on improving traffic again. If anybody would like to help please create an account on https://www.tumblr.com/ add a bodybuilding related photo and description and pm me the user/password and I will add our RSS feed and begin driving traffic to it from tumblr. Only one account per IP or the accounts get banned.

We could also use a facebook account if somebody want to build one. Social media is huge and could help out the growth of UGBB tremendously. It might even be worth POB and the team considering adding a social media and marketing mod to the team to help drive this new effort.

Thank You
admin

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a fantastic idea, social media would indeed help provide growth to the site.

PoB, if I can help in any way let me know.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Sounds great! Seeing the site grow will be awesome

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will create a tumblr tonight.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i think this is a great idea

event462

Reaction score
Let me know if you want me to make a FB page. I figure it's about time I start contributing more around here after you guys have helped me out so much over the last year.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nobody is at least the slightest bit concerned with this FB thing? All I have to say is law enforcement. Not trying to be an asshole but seems like that could take this board in the wrong direction

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody is at least the slightest bit concerned with this FB thing? All I have to say is law enforcement. Not trying to be an asshole but seems like that could take this board in the wrong direction

Not at all. This forum see's more than 500 visitors a day from google... it is not like this is a hidden forum it is very public.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah some might avoid the Facebook for anonymity purposes. But its still not a bad idea to get one going

New Threads