How to travel with gear

bitterStrength

Reaction score
So I'm very eager to start my next cycle. I travel for work so I have to wait until November and I really don't want to wait!!

What's the secret to traveling with gear?!!

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No secret, I just take it with me. I wouldn't go international and risk customs, but I've taken it in checked luggage flying domestic. I have a little zip up pouch I put everything in. I keep my used pins and put them in my sharps when I get home.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tie a string around a few vials and make ben wah balls out of them

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always pulled the labels off the vials and put them in my 1 q zip lock bag with shampoo and the like.....I traveled domestic and international....never was even asked about it. Not one time

bitterStrength

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. Up the ass huh

I'm only traveling domestic for now. On and off. Have 3 trips left. I thought about buying some kind of generic insulin diabetic kit to put everything In.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
POB- my thoughts exactly. BUT I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas. I'm travelling m-f so the test E on m/f is easy. It's the the wed pin of tren I'll be missing if I don't wait.

Oh and for those who know my situation. My gear is going to increase. I'll post my new cycle plan later tonight after I hit this crappy hotel gym.

Reaction score
For Peptides and such, and I do travel international, I use Bac Water and can put 3 HGH vials into one vial, put in a Insulin carrier (cool carrier) and I can fit up to a full box of Peptides in my cool carrier. For others it's simple, I have a big tupperware canister full of needles and one full of gear. No labels. If asked it's insulin or such. Never an issue and even into Singapore, hong kong, china, all over asia USA etc...

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
With a prescription, thanks TRT.

Like Doc said.....always in checked luggage...it makes sense to put in a shaving kit bag or some other organized bag.

I have traveled with test & gh over 50 times in the past 3 years never even had to show my script.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I always pulled the labels off the vials and put them in my 1 q zip lock bag with shampoo and the like.....I traveled domestic and international....never was even asked about it. Not one time

You take them in your carry on?

Ive been on up to 75% travel recently and most of the time the long ester keeps me from having to travel with anything. If i need to i have both sent ahead by mail and put it in checked luggage. All my travel is domestic right now basically but I avoid keeping it on me at all costs. Just in case.

so you send yourself a pack with just enough tren and pins for the one day and then throw the shit away when youre done. (get some extra sterile vials on amazon or something)

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes sir. In my 1 q zip lock. I put them in a smaller bag inside the zip lock. TSA isn't looking for gear. Like I said above they have never said a word.....not about the gear or the darts in my suite case

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had to travel around the country and even out of the country mid cycle. As POB said, long esters make this easy. If you're using Tren A, then I would just wait.

I guess it just depends on what you are risking. If the risk of catching a case doesn't scare you enough to not take it, then take it. For me, I would probably lose everything over a criminal case so it's just not worth the risk.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
personal decision.

if i was going to do it, it would be checked baggage. Mostly just use a long ester and pin a lil more 1hr before you goto airport. should last 4 days if its an "Enth" ester.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm traveling for 14 days here shortly - going overseas. The plan is to pin more the day of departure, and fill a vial with 2-3mg together with toiletries and medicationsPut vial into one suitcase and darts in another. Should last 14days..

I'd like to not bring anything, but would 14days push the limits? Don't want to feel like total crap on vacation..

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I fly a lot and have always put my gear in a checked bag. I peel the labels off everything when I get it and put a piece of tape on with a number that lets me know what it is. Some times I have to wait around for my bag and wished I had just gone carry on. I wouldn't sweat the vials but I always thought the pins would raise an eyebrow, especially 3ml barrels and 1 1/2" pins.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Pin some tne before u leave. it's good for at least 3 weeks and you'll get leaner.

New Threads