cycle only var.. or test + var ?

Reaction score
I read that var should not be used alone but must always be used in conjunction with testosterone, in your experience, you can start a cycle of only var without problems? or is it recommended to take testosterone + var ?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is this a serious question or are you looking for a dramatic response from the crowd?

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Var only cycles are for people with vagina's. (I'm being serious.)

Mrs.IH88

Lady Member
Reaction score
Maybe he has a cock garage, no body knows. Run var alone, let us know how it goes! I suggest a low dose of 10mgs, Good luck! ;)

Reaction score
but that forum is? if you need to write nonsense is better than not write anything

i'm male and I want to understand what is the best thing to do

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
but that forum is? if you need to write nonsense is better than not write anything

Best is to run it with test.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Your question has been answered a couple times now... but if you haven't yet gathered from my response and everyone else's: do NOT run VAR only

PS: Learn to take a some heat bro - we are not a group of hippie women here... we're a bunch of meat-heads - responses to these types of questions may vary

PPS: Read the beginner guide stickies and you would have this question answered already as well as all the other ones you are currently thinking of but maybe don't want to post now for fear of ridicule

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
All oral only cycles are considered to be a bad idea. (Unless you are female)

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're a male, always use test as a base with anavar. The rule applies to all other orals. If your main goal is building muscle, oral only cycles are a waste of time.. especially given their limited duration.

You will not build a significant amount of muscle over a 4-6 week period, which is the standard duration for oral use. A 4-6 week cycle of an oral won't do much for you if we're talking actual muscle tissue gains. Especially with an oral as mild as anavar. Even with gear, significant muscle mass gains happen over the span of months.. not days, not weeks. On top of that, during PCT you're very susceptible to losing muscle mass -- depending on 1.) how quickly your HPTA recovers 2.) your state of mind 3.) how well you keep up with your diet and training. 2 & 3 are ultimately up to you, but will be largely influenced by the rate at which your HPTA recovers. Further, your natural testosterone production will have to be up and running again for you to preserve the gains you made on cycle. The longer you take to recover, the more likely it is that you will lose muscle mass. Assuming that you'll be relying on RCs for PCT ( which can be very unreliable at times ) , the odds of you recovering in a timely fashion become even lower.

Sometimes, an oral only cycle can be 1 step forward and 2 steps back. If you're going to use AAS, then do it the smart way. Use test. It's king for mass. There's a reason 'test is best' is a phrase that's heard around the boards so often.

Reaction score
If you're a male, always use test as a base with anavar. The rule applies to all other orals. If your main goal is building muscle, oral only cycles are a waste of time.. especially given their limited duration.

You will not build a significant amount of muscle over a 4-6 week period, which is the standard duration for oral use. A 4-6 week cycle of an oral won't do much for you if we're talking actual muscle tissue gains. Especially with an oral as mild as anavar. Even with gear, significant muscle mass gains happen over the span of months.. not days, not weeks. On top of that, during PCT you're very susceptible to losing muscle mass -- depending on 1.) how quickly your HPTA recovers 2.) your state of mind 3.) how well you keep up with your diet and training. 2 & 3 are ultimately up to you, but will be largely influenced by the rate at which your HPTA recovers. Further, your natural testosterone production will have to be up and running again for you to preserve the gains you made on cycle. The longer you take to recover, the more likely it is that you will lose muscle mass. Assuming that you'll be relying on RCs for PCT ( which can be very unreliable at times ) , the odds of you recovering in a timely fashion become even lower.

Sometimes, an oral only cycle can be 1 step forward and 2 steps back. If you're going to use AAS, then do it the smart way. Use test. It's king for mass. There's a reason 'test is best' is a phrase that's heard around the boards so often.

thank you bro' I understand what you mean, but I want to make a small cycle, I do not want to have big gains, I want to keep what they already i have, and maybe take a couple of pounds

someone recommended me, a cycle of only oxandrovar,they say, it is much better to run a var only cycle, according to your experience, you can make a small cycle with only oxandrovar?

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
I want to make a small cycle, I do not want to have big gains, I want to keep what they already i have, and maybe take a couple of pounds

If you want to add a couple of pounds only why do you even consider using AAS? Don't you think you could easily achieve this naturally in a matter of weeks?

New Threads