First Forum Group Ever Joined

Reaction score
Hi All,

For years I have read through multiple forums as a guest, but never joined any of them. I find that most forums are full of crap info, or people promoting junk. This goes without saying I have taken away some useful information. I decided to join this group due to the fact that from what I have read, as an unregistered guest, has been more informative and accurate than most. I have a decent amount of experience and knowledge to bring to discussion, but know that I'm in the right spot to learn as well. I have a great sense for bullshit and scammers!

So a little but about myself: I'm 26, 5'7", 180 lbs., and 10-11% BF
I have been in and out of the gym since I was 13 (wrestler all through middle and high school). Like most, when I was young I though I knew everything. It took until I was about 23 to realize that I couldn't get big by simply lifting and lifting alone. For the past three years I have really made some serious gains from dieting, cardio, and lifting. Myself, just like most people always have looked for these cookie-cutter workouts and diets to get results. This is where most people start, only to find out that this is a dead end road. Every person is different, especially genetically! I am by no means I genetic god, but I do pack on symmetrical size fairly quick. I finally figured out that I needed to go through trial and error with bodybuilding routines, as well as adjusting my macros to best suit my goals (which will vary from person to person). I would say the most important pieces of information I have obtained through the years would be proper dieting (not McDonalds bulking plan), and lastly, the muscle to mind connection when preforming each move. Technique IMO is one of the most essential traits that separate men from boys. Come on, we have all seen that guy who leg presses 1,000 lbs. but only lowers the rack 1.5 inches.....grunting the whole time! When I see this I think to myself, "they probably think they are so badass and like the attention," but it would be much more beneficial to get a full range of motion with only 500 lbs. Guys who practice proper technique, and can still move weight get the cookie in my book.

I'll stop rambling now, I just wanted to not only give my stats (boring) but also shed some light on my thought processes and personality. Hope to gain and share a great deal of knowledge with you fellas.

Reaction score
Sorry, forgot to ask about forum rules.....if any vets or MODs read this, please fill me in.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welome to UGB.. This is the first and only board I am on also. Wont find a better group of guys, and a few girls.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought it showed the forum rules when you first signed up. hmm maybe im mistaken.
Or maybe you meant something else?
Anyways the only rule that matters is you must post nudes after your initial introduction post.

Reaction score
haha Bane....yea I'm sure that rule is 100% legit....
I found the rules.....pretty lax'd here....just take my time and be patient is all I really need to know

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UGBB community. What are your short and long term goals?

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! Stick around, post up and be active to get the most out of our home.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB

Reaction score
Excellent intro bud! Glad to have u here with us. This is definitely hands down the best forum ever! SERIOUSLY! Alot of ghays and bi-sexuals is a HUGE bonus for me! Anyways welcome to UGBB!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can we have a mod add the whole nood photos in intro to rules...
Its like no one believes us.

Its true, I should have taken a screen capture of when we had a contest of what new rule to add to the list.
It was unanimous on noods.

New Threads