A new look for UGBB ..... are you ready???

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Glad it was kept dark. As others said its easy on the eyes at night when Im sittin on the couch tryin to read. I hate the other sites that are blinding. Only thing I'd like more would be to change all the bright white lettering everywhere. It needs to be tamed a little bit for my liking. It'd be cool if there was a default option that would change the lettering colors of peoples posts. If someone decides to write a few sentences or a whole paragraph then its like POW all bright white.
!SHRUGS!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Color contrast looks great!

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
Looks great. Glad it was kept dark. As others said its easy on the eyes at night when Im sittin on the couch tryin to read. I hate the other sites that are blinding. Only thing I'd like more would be to change all the bright white lettering everywhere. It needs to be tamed a little bit for my liking. It'd be cool if there was a default option that would change the lettering colors of peoples posts. If someone decides to write a few sentences or a whole paragraph then its like POW all bright white.
!SHRUGS!

I'm with Shrugs on this one. The new theme is really sharp and cool but the pure white characters on pure black background are kinda harsh, not as easy on the eyes as the previous version. That and the background of the catbox text box which should be darker since most of us use light fonts to be visible on the dark catbox background, it makes it hard to see what you're typing before posting it.

Besides these two minor things it's all good in my book, great job folks.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Still looks the same on my phone. I'm using the full site not tapatalk or mobile whatever.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Looks good. I also like the red/ dark black contrast.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guys if you like the old look it's still there as an option at the bottom.

Paolos

Reaction score
looks great and very easy on the old eyes!

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
looks great!
darker bar where you type your shit in the catbox would be good

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice work, Def classed the place up

MustangDX

Elite
Reaction score
The new look looks good but after I log-in, everything go's back to normal.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yup i was totally suprised today! nice look, red is a bit bright for me, are there other options on the bottom corner like before?

maybe add separate calculators on the home screen for lifts and diet cals perhaps? that way people can punch in a few numbers and get started instead of asking a ton of q's?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I missed the relaunch party...

Did they serve unlimited mai tais?

New Threads