Can you lose fat & build muscle simultaneously!!

adrianalamus

Lady Member
Reaction score
i really surprised to know that is quite simple as that!!! lose fat & build muscle simultaneously! It requires just a few trick to accomplish this process... here is how to do that ( article & video ) :32 (19):

i hope this share will helpful for some one of you guys, have a great day :eek:

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
the guy in the video doesn't look like he's been burning fat and gaining muscle. must not be so simple.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is possible, just ask my clients... but that video makes me cringe.

Reaction score
Anything is possible but it's not very easy. If it was, everyone would be shredded 24/7/365.

woodswise

Reaction score
Most of us just focus on either gaining muscle, and in the process gain a little fat, or losing fat, and in the process lose a little muscle.

Losing fat while gaining muscle is nearly impossible for most of us to accomplish. Maybe with a great trainer and dietician and the right AAS you can do that, otherwise I consider it near impossible.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah the right AAS being tren, and that being a dude who isnt already a freak beast who needs 15000 calories just to maintain 400lbs 10% bodyfat

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
Being a fat man myself I can say that I've made a lot of progress in that area. I love to lift. But I love to eat crap foods. What has worked best for me is trying to clean my diet and turn medium weight/medium reps into high reps. Simple yes, but it's been effective for me thus far.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
most do 1 or the other.....Focus on it, than switch to the other

Reaction score
Yes

most do 1 or the other.....Focus on it, than switch to the other

I have a job that is extremely physical!..I burn a ton of calories every day....But I have no trouble gaining muscle and weight, it is extremely important to mass load on calories while I am on a cycle...All my weight gain is muscle...very little fat

{'Calcul08'}

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've came to learn 1st hand eating in a deficit works ok for definition but not for muscle building at all.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i was with spongy and he is correct it can be done,, but it aint easy lol

Bippal

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think (this is all from personal experience, not a vast area of knowledge on other people), that its not too bad if youre strongfat. I was strongfat. I cut down 160lbs in less than a year, I hadn't been ON or working out before that in a long time. At first, it was a lot of initial weight loss from finally cutting calories and lifting again. But, I put on a good bit of quality mass, upped my lifts a great deal, all on a deficit. But when I say deficit, i mean I ate PERFECTLY. NO cheats for almost a year, cycled after losing the first 110, and lost the rest. I looked great, and got noticeably more muscular in a few areas, not just from the fat loss "showing" more. And also tren, tren really helps haha.

Reaction score
Sure it can be done, there's a bunch of guys that do it all the time. What do they call themselves....oh ya now I remember, they call themselves anabolic steroid users�� it can be done naturally....but it's very difficult for an average person

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is possible, just ask my clients... but that video makes me cringe.

I gained 20 pounds and lost 2 inches from my waiste on one of Spongys recomp diets.

Reaction score
i really surprised to know that is quite simple as that!!! lose fat & build muscle simultaneously! It requires just a few trick to accomplish this process... here is how to do that ( article & video ) :32 (19):
i hope this share will helpful for some one of you guys, have a great day :eek:

Sorry doll, Pick one or the other. You'll be much happier with the result. Not saying it can't be done, but its a very slow process thats frustrating.

New Threads