I said I probably wouldn't do it again but I'm here...

Reaction score
Hey guys! Hope you remember me :D

I said I might not do another cycle but fuk it I'm doing another one. The results I got from my first cycle were fuking amazing so guess what; second run here I come.

All bloods and levels are well within normal now and I've been off for a few months now so things are looking good. I lost a bit of weight from being off cycle + diet + DNP, etc.. I was 245 at my peak and now I'm hovering around 200 or so(still fat tho haha). I'm thinking test 500 + mast 400(yay or nay? maybe deca?) but I'm gonna skip on the dbol this time around, really wrecked my back on that stuff.

I seem to respond EXTREMELY well to gear though, I don't get hair loss, acne or gyno so I got that going for me. Do mast or deca have bad sides I might not respond well to(besides deca dick and all that stuff)? I'm gonna skip out on the HCG this time I think. It was great but I want to see how I respond with just clomid and nolva as a lot of guys seem to think those two are just fine.

All aboard the gravy train

Last edited:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Why did you say you were not going to do another one?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A lot of red flags I see here.

You lost 40lbs but are still fat.

You aren't going to bother with hcg even though bloods show you are within normal levels after pct. Because a couple of guys think clomid and nolvadex are enough. So let's ignore what the doctors who are experts in this say.

Sides for mast and deca are varied depending on the individual. Nobody can predict what sides you might experience.

If you had a successful test cycle then why change anything? Adding mast isn't a bad idea. Deca you might want to hold off on.

I would suggest you get a diet written for you by an experienced nutritionist this time around to maximize the cycle. And stick with them thru your pct as well.

shenky

Reaction score
were you able to lose any fat with diet alone?

Reaction score
guys... the fat thing was a joke... lol

I'm not ultra obese by any means, I can see the outlines of my abs and core but not the striations and stuff. I would say I'm about 13% or so. I lost quite a bit of fat considering I bulked up from 185 but I gained quite a bit of fat and bloat while on cycle. If I were to cut down to a relatively lean state, say 8%, I'd likely be close to about 195.

Also maybe you're right PoB, HCG is likely a good idea.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
guys... the fat thing was a joke... lol

I'm not ultra obese by any means, I can see the outlines of my abs and core but not the striations and stuff. I would say I'm about 13% or so. I lost quite a bit of fat considering I bulked up from 185 but I gained quite a bit of fat and bloat while on cycle. If I were to cut down to a relatively lean state, say 8%, I'd likely be close to about 195.

Also maybe you're right PoB, HCG is likely a good idea.
Ah ok. Tough to pick up tone in text.

So what's the goal here. Typically I hear deca and think all out bulk. But you are talking about single digit fat. I am fine with cutting on deca. I have done it. It's highly anabolic and you will retain muscle in a deficit.

If you are looking to recomp look no further than boldenone cypionate. Shorter acting eq basically. Hit the weights hard and do some seriously intense cardio a few days per week and you should see a pretty drastic change.

And don't screw with recovery. Keep that HCG in there.

Losing 40lbs post cycle is not acceptable though. So you need to go back over in your head how you ate and trained after the cycle. Make improvements this time around.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time accepting this thread as a whole. Galaxy, you went from 185 to 245 in one cycle?!?? That's sixty pounds!!! How long was this cycle and what compounds did you use? Gaining 60 lbs that quick you would have some serious estro issues, BP, organs too even. Tha Then you lose 45 lbs off cycle? Seriously! Something doesn't jive here.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time accepting this thread as a whole. Galaxy, you went from 185 to 245 in one cycle?!?? That's sixty pounds!!! How long was this cycle and what compounds did you use? Gaining 60 lbs that quick you would have some serious estro issues, BP, organs too even. Tha Then you lose 45 lbs off cycle? Seriously! Something doesn't jive here.

What he SAID^^^^^

Reaction score
I stated in my original thread this exact same deal and I got no one saying this was BS. Odd. I gained quite a bit yes, a lot of it was fat yes, I lost quite a bit of weight, yes. No estro issues so I have no idea why you said that, BP is slightly above normal but it's always been that way(about 120/90) and it's been quite a while since I did my last cycle. I lost a lot of fat. Dieted pretty hard, then hit the DNP when times were getting tough with the plateau.

Cycle was 15 weeks test 500 with DBol to kick it into gear. Nothing else major used. Not really that hard to believe; I just ate and worked out like a monster and cut the best I could. It's been almost a year since I started my first cycle and more than half a year since I ended it. Is it really that hard to believe?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes. gaining 60 lbs in 15 weeks is hard to believe. All that bloat and no estro issues? hard to believe.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol bro I'm not trying to discredit you. Lol ok maybe I am..but hey! Only you know. ;)

Reaction score
Gonna check my google back ups. Had to reformat my comp but I have some after photos for sure. Give me a bit to dig them up

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Galaxy any thoughts on my last post? I wanna hear the goal for you and I had a recommendation.

Reaction score
oh hey PoB sorry been away from home all day. Yeah I plan on bulking then cutting some time after cycle. I like to bulk like Lee Priest which I know is weird but I love eating and lifting so bulking seems to be my forte hahaha

but I like to bulk hard then cut; I'm not a fan of small bulks and cuts, I find it fuks with my brain and eating cycles too much. I heard good things about deca but I don't plan on staying lean while I bulk, seems like more fun to just get to Lee Priest mode when he's off season.

Also I can't fuking find my after pics and I no longer have a phone(no cellphone service where I live so it's useless) but I will dig around the internet and try and find a semi decent pic

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No pics no care.

Pretty much all threads like these end up where the OP is ~15% bodyfat and "meh" size.

Hell that's most in gear forums LOL...

Reaction score
sorry boys this is about the only photo I could find of myself at the height of my bulk. As you can see, fat as shyt lol

http://i.imgur.com/SsHSceo.jpg

yeah I am 'meh' size and yeah I'm now about 15% bf. no hate brother :D

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sorry boys this is about the only photo I could find of myself at the height of my bulk. As you can see, fat as shyt lol

http://i.imgur.com/SsHSceo.jpg

yeah I am 'meh' size and yeah I'm now about 15% bf. no hate brother :D

Test E @ 600mg/wk for 12-15 weeks

Strict diet staying ~500 cals BELOW maintenance+your weight in daily grams of protein.

AI if needed.

Hcg+clomid for ptc.

Then come back and thank me.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You never answered my question; Why did you say you were not going to do another one?

I saw your pic. Not hatting on you but there's a big difference between a bulk and just diving into the fridge. It looks like you did the later. There's a boat load of guys that can help you here on a lot of levels but I would recommend you continue your training, get your diet in order and revisit the talk about AAS in 6 months. By that time it will be summer and you can display that buff bod.

As requested, put up a current pic.

New Threads