BitterStrength tren log

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Tren sides are kinda blown out of proportion most tolerate it well...Sone do get sides though..Maybe you need to up your calories or something i see consistent changes while on Tren

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate to even say this but its def not the gear. Your not focused enough on the more important aspects of this. Your training is suffering because your busy which means its more than likely your diet is suffering as well. Your either not eating enough or not eating the right things. Your on week three bro...do you expect a miracle to happen in three weeks? This is a typical newbie post. I think your idea of tren all together is blown out of proportion. What dose were you on...300 per week and 3 weeks in? Were you expecting to be a beast already? Lol...your muscles are hard as rocks because of the tren...thats one thing you have said that tells me its not the gear.

And ya your going to probably notice a difference between ug ace and fina because fina is much more harsh. Ugl tren is not made from fina pellets brother. I wouldnt jump ship on the ugl ace yet. You need to have a more controlled lifestyle and give the ace a chance. Where your at now is about exactly where I would expect a new guy to be with this cycle. Slow down brother...speed is not the goal.

My advice to you here in week three is to have patience and alot more focus on your diet and training. There isnt a steroid out there that will help you if you dont help yourself.

Last edited:

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Hmmmmm thats weird because the first time I ever pinned Tren the next day I was deadlifting 500 lbs, and went 225lbs body weight???
Wait wait wait that took like 3 years nevermind... Keep in mind OP im not a slow gainer either.. I started at a 185 deadlift... Point is start thinking in terms of years, years of consistency...Man if this isnt something you have passion for your gains will suffer HUGE... Gear definitely works,,, but keep in mind most important thing imho... Isnt diet, workout routine, aas, none of that... ITS DRIVE brother... I spent a few years in prison (didnt start lifting till i was 2 years away from getting out) and those dudes that lift have DRIVE shitty diet, shitty genetics half the time, a lot of broscience but these dudes get jacked in 3 or 4 years... Why? Because when they arent lifting, they are thinking about lifting, intensity sets, competing with each other shit talking if you cant bench 225, and they do it day in and day out... Drive is the most important element.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Hmmmmm thats weird because the first time I ever pinned Tren the next day I was deadlifting 500 lbs, and went 225lbs body weight???
Wait wait wait that took like 3 years nevermind... Keep in mind OP im not a slow gainer either.. I started at a 185 deadlift... Point is start thinking in terms of years, years of consistency...Man if this isnt something you have passion for your gains will suffer HUGE... Gear definitely works,,, but keep in mind most important thing imho... Isnt diet, workout routine, aas, none of that... ITS DRIVE brother... I spent a few years in prison (didnt start lifting till i was 2 years away from getting out) and those dudes that lift have DRIVE shitty diet, shitty genetics half the time, a lot of broscience but these dudes get jacked in 3 or 4 years... Why? Because when they arent lifting, they are thinking about lifting, intensity sets, competing with each other shit talking if you cant bench 225, and they do it day in and day out... Drive is the most important element.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
P.s. no one take this to mean smart lifting and diet arent important im just saying without drive your pissing in the wind.....
Sorry dont know why it posted last reply twice

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You posted it twice because your just that effin cool lol my dumb phone does that crap to me all the time. But ya blob gotta have priorities...cant let excuses trump priorities. Always time to lift and eat right.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
No Cobra your the effin cool one.... (is this getting weird?) Lol

bitterStrength

Reaction score
COBRA, your absolutely right. Last week I was so busy it was out of control. it absolutely affected my diet and training. I just need to stay focused. This week has been a complete turn around. Diet is back on track and gym time has doubled. I feel great. And I'm not giving up on my UG tren either. I'm just using the fina cause I have it. Its not enough to complete my cycle anyway. I used one bottle of UG, then using this bottle of fina, then finishing up the cycle with a bottle of UG.

I don't want to give you guys the wrong impression. I'm not expecting instant results. I know it takes time a dedication. I am actually making good progress. I'm finishing up week 6 on TEST and week 4 on tren, and I'm seeing better results then I did at week 6 of my TEST only cycle. SO the tren is definitely working. I guess my problem is that I look at myself in the mirror everyday so its hard to see the results. My wife says she can see a big difference. She makes comments like " dang all that gym equipment in the garage is finally paying off!" If only she knew I was on gear too. lol.

Thanks guys. your last posts was a good kick in the butt to get me back on track. Now I just need to find a way to stay focused when my life gets crazy busy again.

oh and I'm up about 5 pounds and am seeing some fat lose as well. Cant wait to compare my before and after pics at the end of the cycle.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
oh this is my cycle history so far

Week 1-2 = 375 TEST E
Week 3 = 250mg TEST/ 225 TREN
week 4 = 250 TEST/ 325 TREN
week 5 = 250 TEST/ 425 TREN
Week 6 = 250 TEST/ 450 TREN

I will be staying at 450 mg of tren a week for the remainder of the cycle.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
It might be to early, but I'm starting to think about my next cycle.

I'm thinking of doing the same tren cycle but adding whinny. So after I'm done with the tren I'm on now I want to stay on TEST for 6weeks to avoid PCT then start my next cycle.

What's you thoughts? I'm not sure if whinny is the best choice. I want this to be a good cutting cycle leading up to next summer

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its never to early to plan a cycle before you even started the one you already planned lol

Im not a fan of using the same compound one cycle after another....your body gets use to it and doesnt seem to have as good as effect. If you want a lean cycle you can try a test/mast cycle with var for the first 6 weeks and winny for the last 6 or just the winny or just the var whatever you decide.

No matter what you spend on gear or euipment the value of making your woman want you is priceless :)

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its the end of week 4 brother..where is your update? Dont be slacking on your log (.)(.)

bitterStrength

Reaction score
sorry haven't posted in a bit guys. had a crappy week. I Totaled my car because some jack @ss ran me off the road. I should have just hit the fcker instead of dodging him. oh well, I wanted a new car anyway.

So far the cycle is going great. I'm actually seeing good changes in my body. Fat loss is decent. No gyno issues while still taking .25 adex every other day. Strength is really increasing. I haven't had any aggression or irritability problems at all. I am having some mild night sweets while using the fina I made, but nothing like the stories I have heard. Over all, the cycle is blowing the doors off my first two test only cycles.

Its kinda funny but my bubble butt is coming back. The wife is loving it. I can actually say that I must be having better changes then I think because my wife cant keep her hands off me! I've had more sex in the last 2 weeks then I can ever remember. maybe I'm just showing more confidence in myself and she can sense it, IDK. Like COBRA said, "No matter what you spend on gear or equipment, the value of making your woman want you is priceless".

One thing I am suffering from is Ball shrinkage. I just noticed it this morning. Not sure if its from the gear or the fact that I busted a nut twice yesterday, and everyday this whole last week. Pretty sure both are the problem. Now from what I understand, HCG should help keep the boys up and running. I have heard a lot of guys that recommend using HCG while on tren. But doesn't it raise your E2 levels as well? What dosage do you guys recommend?

Well, im tired and an going to sleep. Sorry for the short update. If there is anybody that has any questions about my experiences feel free to ask.

Luscious Lei

Reaction score
HCG at 250IUs twice a week will keep your boys fuller. HCG will spike your E2 but nothing that a slightly higher AI intake couldn't take care of.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup as leiurus stated! Get some hcg brother. Glad to hear your seeing good changes but dont ever call your ass a bubble butt again lol

bitterStrength

Reaction score
I was in rite aid today so used there blood pressure machine twice and this is what I got:

#1 BP= 142/79 at 94bpm

#2 BP= 124/77 at 95bpm

What would you guys recommend to help me lower my BP?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was in rite aid today so used there blood pressure machine twice and this is what I got:

#1 BP= 142/79 at 94bpm

#2 BP= 124/77 at 95bpm

What would you guys recommend to help me lower my BP?

Tadalafil helps many.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
So I used up the last of my fina on Wednesday and opened a new bottle of UG tren this morning. Well after pinning I experienced some mild tren cough. It wasn't full on like what I've heard from other people experiences. But damn it sucked!! Felt like my chest was going to collapse. Hard to breath. Only lasted about 3-4 minutes. Hope I don't get full on tren cough cause that's gotta suck!!

New Threads