BitterStrength tren log

bitterStrength

Reaction score
Well I went ahead and ordered some liquid caber from MaximPeptides since it's sponsored on our site. Hope it's not crap. Probably should have ordered the prami instead but it's to late now. I'll cross my fingers and let you guys know if it's any good.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
I got blood test results for you guys. I don't have all of the test results in yet. I'm waiting on Test levels and my lipid profile. My E2 is high so I'm going to raise my adex dose from .25EOD to .5 EOD. Do you think this dose is enough? How long do you think it will take to lower my e2 level to normal range? Thanks for your help guys.

Component Normal range My Level

Prolactin 0.0 - 20.0 ng/mL 8.5
Estradiol (E2) 0-39.8pg/mL 56
Thyroid function T4 Free 0.59 - 1.61 ng/dL 0.91
Thyroid Function TSH 0.34 - 4.82 uIU/mL 0.98
Prostatic Specific Antigen (PSA) 0 - 4 ng/mL 2.12

Calcium 8.2 - 10.2 mg/dL 9.0
Total Protein 6.4 - 8.2 g/dL 7.2
Albumin 3.2 - 4.7 g/dL 3.8
Bilirubin Total 0 - 1.1 mg/dL 0.5
Alkaline Phosphatase 26 - 137 U/L 48
AST 0 - 37 U/L 27
ALT 0 - 60 U/L 49
Sodium 136 - 145 mmol/L 136
Potassium 3.5 - 5.1 mmol/L 4.6
Chloride 98 - 107 mmol/L 104
CO2 (Bicarbonate) 21 - 32 mmol/L 27
Glucose 70 - 99 mg/dL 88
Urea Nitrogen (BUN) 6 - 25 mg/dL 20
Creatinine 0.60 - 1.10 mg/dL 1.09

Last edited:

bitterStrength

Reaction score
got the rest of my results. My test is 962 which is nice. actually I thought it would be a little higher.

The bad, My LH is <0.1 and my FSH is <0.3, which means I completely shut down. PCT is going to be a bitch. this sucks. I really don't want to stop this cycle but I guess its time. My cholesterol is also really high which I expected.

what do you guys think?

Testosterone Total 160 - 728 ng/dL 962 H

Testosterone Free 1.469
Male (17 - 65 yrs): 0.091 - 0.579

Cholesterol 0 - 200 mg/dL 182

Triglycerides 0 - 150 mg/dL 115
HDL Cholesterol >40 mg/dL 22 L
LDL Cholesterol 0 - 100 mg/dL 137 H
Cholesterol/HDL Ratio 0 - 4.98 8.3 H
LDL/HDL RATIO 1.00 - 3.50 6.23

Lutenizing Hormone (LH) 2.0 - 12.0 uIU/mL <0.1 L

Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) 1.0 - 12.0 uIU/mL <0.3 L

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your numbers all look pretty good bro. Your e2 isnt very high at all. You can try to up it to 1mg of adex but I believe there are studies out there that prove adex loses efficacy with a higher dose...its been a while since i researched that though. If you try the higher dose the only way you will know if it works is by another blood test. It doesnt take long to change estro levels. If your going to pct then i wouldnt even worry about it.

Your prolactin is normal so not sure where your sex issues were coming from...maybe stress in your life who knows but it def wasnt a prolactin issue. You dont need caber or prami with those numbers

How much test were you taking?

bitterStrength

Reaction score
My test was 250mg/week. I bumped it up to 400/week about two weeks ago. I was running the Tren at 450/week. Maybe it's just some tren dick like I've heard people having.

I really don't want to stop this cycle. I'm at 10 weeks I believe and would like to go for another 2-4 at least. I think my BW numbers will allow it.

How long do you need to be completely shut down for, before it starts to cause permanent damage? Or is it just a matter of how long it will take you to recover?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
900ng/dl is good for 250mg bro...trt is 150mg to 200mg a week so your right in line with where you should be at 250mg.

You can easily run it for another 3-4 weeks.

Tren dick is just another way to say your prolactin is high so there is other factors causing your sexual issues than estrogen or prolactin.

As far as being shut down....that all depends on the person. Its almost garanteed that when you come off your cycle your natural test levels will never come back to what they were before the cycle. There is no way to tell how good you will recover....like i said case by case basis. No matter what you do if you keep cycling you will be on trt at some point....im not sure why people think thats a bad thing either :)

bitterStrength

Reaction score
Okay guys im done. Now let talk PCT

Now since I was using Test E I need to wait for two weeks before starting clomid. But what I'm confused about is the best way to use HCG before you start clomid. Some say you need to wait around 7 days for hCG to clear your system before starting a serm some say it's not necessary.

So here's my plan.

Days 1-10 after last Test shot- 500iu HCG
Day 15 after last Test Shot 150mg clomid
Week 1 &2 of PCT - 100mg clomid ED
Week 3 & 4 of PCT- 50mg clomid ed
Week 5 of PCT if needed- 25mg clomid ED.

What do you think? Is there anything else I can add besides nolvadex to help with recovery?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You just have to stop using hcg 4-5 days in advance....you dont have to wait 7. I also would do 50 clomid 40 nolva...no need to do 100 clomid or taper anything unless your using and ai during pct, i would taper the ai.

You will never know if week 5 will ever be needed

bitterStrength

Reaction score
Get just checking in. I know it's been awhile.

Well PCT is going. Kinda sucks really. I've been a really grumpy the last month and sorta depressed.
Sex drive is really low. I've been on clomid for a bit. I think it's going to be awhile before I recover.

I really just want to go back on cycle. It's actually hard to stay off but I need to let my body recover.

I had a vasectomy around two years ago. I know this has nothing to do with Your natural Test production but does it affect your recovery in any way?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No it does not effect your recovery. Pct is always hard man. Your test levels crash and all that stuff happens lol everyone recovers at a different rate but since you cant have kids anymore than why not just do trt? Unless you plan on running very few cycles in your life you are going to be on trt eventually anyway.

bitterStrength

Reaction score
I thought about going on trt. But I'm not going back on cycle for a couple months so I want my body time to go back to normal. I'm definitely getting blood work done before hand so I have base line numbers.

Why do you say I'm going to be on trt anyway? I'm assuming it's cause AAS ruins your endocrine system if used to long.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everytime you shut down your natural test production it never comes back to the same level it was before. The level of diminishment is different for everyone. So eventually if you keep shutting yourself down your test levels will reach lower than normal physiological levels

bitterStrength

Reaction score
Makes sense. Maybe I should go to my doctor now for trt since I'm in pct. Then when my natural levels go up he will think its due to the trt. Then I can stack some Test untill I go on cycle. Maybe he will take the bait.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Actually bro thats how most of us do it lol but to be honest there is no difference in ugl test and scripted test except cost. Im not sure how much insurance covers on that stuff and they wont give you enough to run high numbers. But its not a bad idea :)

bitterStrength

Reaction score
Why don't people run clomid during a cycle? Since it blocks estrogen from the pituitary gland and therefore increasing the "GO" (LH) signal to the testicles to produce more TEST, doesn't it seem like a good idea?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why don't people run clomid during a cycle? Since it blocks estrogen from the pituitary gland and therefore increasing the "GO" (LH) signal to the testicles to produce more TEST, doesn't it seem like a good idea?

People do run clomid while on cycle. Its more of the old way of doing things since hcg wasnt available. Hcg is a more superior compound to clomid for helping sustain hpta function

bitterStrength

Reaction score
Well I got my bloods done again on 1/31. 6 weeks after I ended this cycle.

Test= 453
LH= 7.9
FSH= 2.8

Seems like things are getting back to normal. FSH is a little low but I'm sure it will improve.

Sooooo. Now I'm starting my next cycle.

10 weeks cutting:

400 TEST e / wk
500 TREN a / wk
500 MAST E / wk.

Here we go!!

New Threads