Pain in shoulder. Injection site help!

Reaction score
This is my second pin ever.. My first was on my glute and pain went away today.. I went in and out with the injection.. ****ed up so expected it. <br />
<br />
This one was a cleaner pin.. Worked out 30 mins after. Shoulders n arms and 7hrs later the pain in unbearable.. I can't move my arm to the side (think Lateral raises) <br />
<br />
I work and it's making my work really hard today keeping my arm still and typing.. Trying to use my left hand for everything. Is this normal?? I shot 1ml of to test e(250mg)<br />
<br />
I extracted to make sure I didn't hit a vein.. But the pain is horrible.. I don't think ima able to do chest tomorrow.. I feel a feverish too.. Damn I'm worried.. Hope I didn't **** shit up.. <br />
<br />
Please assist as to what I can do and where I could have gone wrong. Any help is thankful. Long time browser first time poster<br/>

Reaction score
Sorry about the breaks.. Showed up like that when I pasted... Update: I went to docs at the job and I told him it was a workout injury.. He gave some ice packs and pain meds and it feels much better.. Is there something I'm missing.. I'm pinning with a 25g 1' needle.. The pain was bad on my glute too it's gone today (3 days later) is this normal for first time pins?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Could be virgin muscle or crappy gear.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
trust me, it's normal...you will be fine :)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty typical for a first cycle. Don't pin muscles you are about to go hit at the gym. That will aggravate the area. But soreness is normal. The fever feeling is just the massive inflammatory response going on. Ice it and take ibuprofen. But it is also important that you move it around some to flush the area out.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
there are plenty of good videos on youtube showing how to correctly inject muscles.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
I did my quad the first pin..
Didn't walk right for a week

Reaction score
Man this is awful.. It's much better now.. I keep hearing it can be normal cause it's "virgin muscle".. I will review YouTube vids to make sure I'm doing this right.. I really don't wanna have setbacks all 10 weeks.. Haven't even finished week 1

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would you rather not be able to move your arm or walk with a limp? The quad injects are my favorite!!! Bigger muscles can handle more oil. Everyone has their spot but your gonna have some soar ass shoulders for a while if you keep pinning them lol

Reaction score
Damn cobra ur right. I will go off away from shoulder.. I could withstand the ass pain..

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuuuuk the quad, shit crippled me for a full week....never again!!

Mrs.IH88

Lady Member
Reaction score
This is what we call PIP.. Normal as everyone said.
I will never pin in my quad -- eff that!! But, I have taken a freezing in my armpit and, i've gotten the mother of all needles -- epidural -- now, that's some fun ****ing pip!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just started delts with slin pin, was only bad a couple times but a breeze now :)

and glutes ;)
God I wish I could use slin pins. I am a lot leaner than usual right now but I don't have that thin bodybuilder skin or something. :(

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Would you rather not be able to move your arm or walk with a limp? The quad injects are my favorite!!! Bigger muscles can handle more oil. Everyone has their spot but your gonna have some soar ass shoulders for a while if you keep pinning them lol

This right here, if im doing a 3ml shot I hit quads (my favorite) smaller injects i go for shoulder. It helps if your shoulders are meaty... But yes this is def pip your describing it will get better as you go brother... Make sure you massage your injection site. Sometimes people say warm your gear up furst as well.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Oh p.s. I only use delts if I need to rotate due to frequent injections otherwise im all quads.

New Threads