girlfriend wants cycle tren and sustanon

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
women can still be pretty, have kids, and watch reruns of 90210 and!! Still be a meathead (i'm one of those women)

Secondly, a women can run pretty much anything she wants, as long as she knows what she's doing. A lot of girls run low doses of test.

Well I could stick my dick in the mouth of a snapping turtle and see what happens but that wouldn't be any fun

However women should NEVER run tren or test! !! EVER!!

And no, woman who have a clit like a lobster roll cannot watch reruns of 90210..at this point they should only watch reruns of the original "American gladiators" (1992) or "Who framed Roger Rabit" on VHS

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I could stick my dick in the mouth of a snapping turtle and see what happens but that wouldn't be any fun

However women should NEVER run tren or test! !! EVER!!

And no, woman who have a clit like a lobster roll cannot watch reruns of 90210..at this point they should only watch reruns of the original "American gladiators" (1992) or "Who framed Roger Rabit" on VHS
zap and diamond were hot...I would let them ride the bundy express

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha Ritchierich's girl trying for a sex change? Wow surprise this wasn't on fox news

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jen are you sure about this? when you mean no issues. What about the face? I have seen women develop masculine facial characteristics of anabolic hormones. tren is more than 500x any anabolic out there.

From what I have gathered they typically use: very low doses of test; preferably propionate, anavar, deca, eq, primo. I was told tren is a big nono for women. This is from coaches I have worked with.

Yes, I am very sure :) And know women that have used it at very low doses (key words "low doses") all you guys see is the words "women" and "tren" in the same sentence and automatically think she's going to look like a dude...you are totally wrong...it's all about dosing.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am very sure :) And know women that have used it at very low doses (key words "low doses") all you guys see is the words "women" and "tren" in the same sentence and automatically think she's going to look like a dude...you are totally wrong...it's all about dosing.

i like a giant clit

Mrs.IH88

Lady Member
Reaction score

See you numb skulls!! Women can run whatever at a LOW dose!!!
Test shouldn't be dosed any higher then 25mgs every 5-7days for 6-8weeks..

Anyways I need to go pin a gram of tren and test now.. peace out bitches

inhuman88

Reaction score

Yup, totally agree Jenner. Dosing and experience are what's its all about. I'm surprised at how many guys here just jump to the conclusion that if a woman touches test shell grow a dick

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
See you numb skulls!! Women can run whatever at a LOW dose!!!
Test shouldn't be dosed any higher then 25mgs every 5-7days for 6-8weeks..

Anyways I need to go pin a gram of tren and test now.. peace out bitches

lmfao....let me know how that gram works out! :)

my TRT dose is cyp 20mg EW and it's plenty. Now, I personally wouldn't do a blast of test but that's just me. I do realize women BB's can and do way higher does but that's their business.

My take is, if you are a dude that can't handle a swollen clit than don't be with a chick that has one...simple as that! :) Don't knock it because trust me, there are traits of a dude on gear that aren't appealing to women.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
lmfao....let me know how that gram works out! :)

my TRT dose is cyp 20mg EW and it's plenty. Now, I personally wouldn't do a blast of test but that's just me. I do realize women BB's can and do way higher does but that's their business.

My take is, if you are a dude that can't handle a swollen clit than don't be with a chick that has one...simple as that! :) Don't knock it because trust me, there are traits of a dude on gear that aren't appealing to women.
You had me at swollen! And yes I CAN handle it, and more.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren is so ****ing hardcore. I think even in small doses it is not a good call for women. You may end up with a dildo in your ass daily bro.

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
she'll be on your dick 24/7 but other than that nothing good will come of it

New Threads