girlfriend wants cycle tren and sustanon

Reaction score
is tren and sustanon safe for my girlfriend to cycle ?if so what advice ?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes, she CAN do them safely but I would really like to hear why those are her choices?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
and you can PM me if you would rather...yes, I am female ;)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He'll no

Woman should only do anavar, winstrol, clen, or t3... possibly primobolan... unless she is making money competing there is no reason why her box should look like a shrimp scampi pizza

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why tren? Why is your gf interested in this particular compound? Thank you, Spongy. Let's get some history background, current experience, and what her goals are. Recreational use of steriods by some women ( non competitive ) should be limited to low doses of a select group of compounds. TREN is not part of that group.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes, women can and have run really low doses of tren with good results and no issues.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes there are more women using tren these days. These are your more experienced; educated; seasoned lifters and athletes. There really isn't a safe or conservative dose for someone who doing this for the 1st time. I have also known women who have experienced some pretty harsh sides. That's why asking fir some experience is an important start here

Reaction score
my girlfriend is new to steroids her goal is to build up her*muscle .she has lost a % of he r muscle because she was born with Klippel Trenaunay Weber Syndrome.one side is bigger then the other and I talk to her about my cycle and she ready to feel better......

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why tren?
Why not try dosing epistane @ a starting point of 10mg and working up from there for 6 week intervals?
Time off to restore estrogen levels.

I'd take Jenner's advice overall seeing as how she is indeed a woman.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Main tren side effect for women: Growing ass hair. Also dont let her use mast either, she'll hate you when her hair starts sending the second week in. Get with our female mod Jenner. She has experience with different AAS.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this really a serious thread?

Kinda wondering that myself. If it is, it's a damn shame.
Op your gf has never experienced AAS, has some sort of muscle debilitating ailment, (which I should have read up on before commenting ) I'm guessing she has limited training experience, and you're asking about putting her on tren AND Sustanon? Based on your cycle? I'm sorry, I don't have to be a woman to say this is wrong on so many levels. I would say absolutely not! Do not put her on tren . What is your level of AAS experience?

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well going off what you just said, she has no business using any steroid at this point. If you want to give more information regarding her training background etc.. we can move forward. :)

I approve^^

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Women were invented to look pretty, have kids, and watch reruns of 90210..

Tren fits nowhere in that plan.. keep in mind a clit should never look like a crab rangoon, keep an eye open for that shit

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
is tren and sustanon safe for my girlfriend to cycle ?if so what advice ?

No. The amount of either compound would have to be so small that any error in dosing would be huge by percentage. Sustanon stays in the system for a long time, so any sides would continue to develop for weeks after it's discontinuance.

Tren is a ridiculous idea.

New Threads