Do you have Forum issues?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My login no longer works from my smartphone ... login does work from desktop ... this just started occurring over the past 2 weeks.

chicago311

Reaction score
If your having any issues with the forum please post them here.
i never can seem to log right in, i have to do it 2-3 times, also i cant seem to start a new thread, and cant seem to respond to a mod or admit. im not computer litterit but im not dumb either. lol it seems to be a chore.. lol :confused:

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Had the same error message on my phone and desktop since last night. Kept asking for the Human Verification. Logged in now obviously.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Not exactly an issue, but I’ve noticed there isn’t a forgot password option on here. What if a member has a brewing fart and forgot his/her password is there not an option to request a reset? Or am I missing it

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I found it ... but I'm using a desktop right now, so not sure about the relevancy.

At the top right there are 2 white boxes for your handle and your password. I left them blank and just hit the red "Log In" box. Doing that brings a pop up vbulletin msg. with a 2nd chance to log in ... and a "forgot password?" feature at the lower right. Hitting that brings up a 2nd vbulletin msg. asking your email + a security question.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
I am only able to log in once every three days or so. My brother is a member and has not been able to log in at all. I have tried from different devices and after checking I am not a robot the screen just freezes. Also, I paid for premium tapatalk so I can post high quality pictures but can't access the forum through tapatalk either.
If no changes can be made with the site to sort this out I guess I will just be visiting much less frequently which sucks.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I am only able to log in once every three days or so. My brother is a member and has not been able to log in at all. I have tried from different devices and after checking I am not a robot the screen just freezes. Also, I paid for premium tapatalk so I can post high quality pictures but can't access the forum through tapatalk either.
If no changes can be made with the site to sort this out I guess I will just be visiting much less frequently which sucks.

All should be good moving forward. Please try logging in from other devices and let me know if it works now.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guess I need to spring for a solid VPN on my personal laptop. Can’t even get the site to load up on it. Company laptop has no issues and neither does my phone. Personal laptop always says the connection has timed out. May also be related to being in Trinidad so we shall see once I get back stateside

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good to go thus far

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good performance today fer me.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got the I am not a robot today but took me right to the site and working good so far.
!S!

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can’t get on via the Tapatalk app. It says “no forums” or “no discussions”

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
In my case, when on my iPhone, if I try to log on via browser, using my wifi at home, it won't let me on, but as soon as I turn off wifi, I can log in.

Same scenario plays out the same way via Tapatalk as well.

Strange. Thoughts?

New Threads