Do you have Forum issues?

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
The chat box at the top has people talking in it.
The people or robots or perverts whoever the **** they are are very mean.

Could you reprogram them to be nice

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
This is just a suggestion but there should be an easier way to search topics. When I pick a topic such as say “Bicep Tear” and put it in the search box, I get posts that really do not pertain to that search. Maybe I am missing something here but if I am, I’m sure I am not the only one. I think if members could come directly here and easily research topics, they would spend more time here and also let others know where they can find easily accessible information.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Admin I still don't know why it does this but when I'm using the new skin and typing (like right now) it's super laggy. It doesn't do it when I go back to the green skin. Like I said before it's no biggie just thought I'd mention it again.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
This is just a suggestion but there should be an easier way to search topics. When I pick a topic such as say “Bicep Tear” and put it in the search box, I get posts that really do not pertain to that search. Maybe I am missing something here but if I am, I’m sure I am not the only one. I think if members could come directly here and easily research topics, they would spend more time here and also let others know where they can find easily accessible information.

I'm sorry that's not something I can fix, that is vbulletin related.

For a more detailed search I might suggest you try advances search and after entering your search term in the drop down select "Search titles only"

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Here ya go admin. Poll text colors don't work together:

HAMt5l2.jpg

http://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/15156-Steroids-used-for-Muscle-Gain-can-be-Dangerous

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I type in the shout with the new theme, I can't see what I'm typing. The foreground color needs to be a dark color.

oVbMjwm.png

tmY1WI9.png

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Regs, in the meantime you could change your text color to anything but white.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Text being eaten in the chat (Catbox!). The site running very slow.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
While in PM and when adding name to sender it's hard to read the names that pop up after the 1st letters are input.

Red background with black text, maybe change text to white.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
I have been having a hard time logging in. I get the new home page once I go to the website and then after typing my username and password it redirects me to the red homepage again. After repeating this about 5 times, it will finally let me log in. This has been going on for about a week

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
For what it's worth I can't log in when using my phone.
When I log in, it does the standard welcome message then logs me out as it redirects me to the main page.

It does this on the mobile and desktop versions of the site when I browse on my iphone using safari.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Phone issues for me tonight. Can't log in. Is there anything preventing someone from logging in on more than one device? Android phone.

{'Calcul08'}

Lady Member
Reaction score
I can't add friends.. I can send a contact request, but no friend requests.

Also, how does one report a suspiciously weird pm?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't add friends.. I can send a contact request, but no friend requests.

Also, how does one report a suspiciously weird pm?
Forward me the pm. Not sure what's up with the friends thing. I will see if I can fix.

New Threads