Do you have Forum issues?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Received a link via email about a "private forum" invitation. Not gonna click it because that's pretty fukn shady. I liked this forum over most of the others because it seemed like less trolls and more knowledgeable guys giving good information. So what's up with the spam mail

Its not spam. Its actually legit. Only for members. No new peopl .

Battletoad

Reaction score
Yeah, it's all good. Seems to be down at the moment, though. I was suspicious at first, too.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ummm yeah, when I go to a thread on iPhone I get the profile of the thread starter or a random participant.

Pretty sure I just saw FD and GK in the throws of passion with an unspecified freshly shaved person gender unknown

Please fix

Reaction score
Hey, just ran into this issue: When I reply to a thread, it disappears from the "whats new" section.

Reaction score
Hey, just ran into this issue: When I reply to a thread, it disappears from the "whats new" section.

That's the same problem we are all having. Feels weird having to actually run through all the forums. I've always been a "new posts" button pusher.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Guys nothing is different. If you respond to a post it will not show in "new posts" to you because you have read it. For all others it will be in new posts.

If you want to view your post and not have it marked viewed hit "activity stream" underneath new posts.

Reaction score
Guys nothing is different. If you respond to a post it will not show in "new posts" to you because you have read it. For all others it will be in new posts.

It used to show up. Its ok the way it is. Ill get used to it, But it is definitely different. Everything I used to post after I was done I could hit the "New Post" button and my post that I just did would be at the top of the list.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
They must have done a upgrade or something because the new posts thing is how most forums are. I liked it the old way but I'll get used to it too.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
They must have done a upgrade or something because the new posts thing is how most forums are. I liked it the old way but I'll get used to it too.

Im lost I do not see a difference?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Im lost I do not see a difference?

When u post in a thread and then hit new posts, that thread used to be up top on the list. Now it doesn't do that. It doesn't show up until there is another new post in that thread. It used to show up on top but not in bold lettering.

Not a huge deal at all I just think we were all used to it that way for so long

New Threads