Do you have Forum issues?

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
I don't think that when I reply on a thread that it bumps it and catches it under the new posts function.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Would be nice if these posts were responded to verbally rather than like you just tossed a dime into the wishing well.

Reaction score
Im pretty sure it goes away after a certian time period has passed, after the original post.

*Edit*

Completely wrong. Just checked. I can edit my posts from days ago.

Yep. I'm the same. Can't edit posts. Though I'm thinking this might be a post limit thing? Dunno. Never really bothered me though (watch me end up with a typo in this of all posts...)

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Is it just me or can we no longer see who gives rep points on our own accounts?

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Is it just me or can we no longer see who gives rep points on our own accounts?

In addition to this, the "edit" button on the chatbox is no longer there.

Caballero

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else is having trouble posting pictures? Tried posting a food pic and it comes up Exceeds post quotas????

Caballero

Reaction score
Just a heads up for the Admin seems the "thanks" button and chat box are longer working when I log on. Thxs Cab....

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else is having trouble posting pictures? Tried posting a food pic and it comes up Exceeds post quotas????
that never works for me too..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Still getting dick pics from mugzy weekly too., I think I'm starting to like it though

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
How do you reset the picture in your AV? Its right side up on my end. Every picture I tried to attached is sideways.

Reaction score
Anyone else have any issues with the "Quick Reply" in threads?

I have to click and type at the same time to see when I'm actually writing anything. Sometimes it takes up to ten clicks to be able to type.

Maybe its just my browser? Seems to work just fine on my phone.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
No problem for me, might be something with your browser? Maybe try clearing all your data and rebooting...? The issue I have is that it wont let me type a reply in all caps... Which I enjoy more and more as I get older... ;)

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Cant seem to delete old attachments. Only gives me room to post 5 pics. Tinypic is always so glitched out and photobucket sucks these days so i jusr di attachements. Also edit post button isnt there on my post anymore?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I got this problem too need to delete old pics

Cant seem to delete old attachments. Only gives me room to post 5 pics. Tinypic is always so glitched out and photobucket sucks these days so i jusr di attachements. Also edit post button isnt there on my post anymore?

New Threads