Do you have Forum issues?

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
In my case, when on my iPhone, if I try to log on via browser, using my wifi at home, it won't let me on, but as soon as I turn off wifi, I can log in.

Same scenario plays out the same way via Tapatalk as well.

Strange. Thoughts?

Also, Tapatalk will show that I have new notifications in the threads I subscribe to, but when I try to view them, it won't load them, unless I turn off my WiFi.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
not really an issue but a request & guys please thumbs up if you agree

add a little more time to edit like maybe 2 minutes rather than one

one minute to proof read it then one minute to edit

might as well say retard last edit at ...

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
I posted in the chat this morning then closed my browser. When I opened it back up I get this error message every time. I can't get in using tapatalk either. When I disconnect from my home wifi and use my cell phone data I can get on but as soon as I reconnect to wifi I can't access the site. I know my wifi is working.
e8414bec0ace1cda2bb25eb5c26b1e0f.jpg
f813e5491022b98f6e17de2c409c3b49.jpg

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I have had no problem lately but Yaya is having issues logging on now.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Still having to use CAPTCHA and there are times when I can't log in. Once logged on, No issues.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im in now but usually the site doesn't come up at all.. and when it does I see an empty chat box and an empty box at the bottom

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yaya mentioned over on TID that he was having issues again

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate having to click on buses and traffic lights.

It's a daily thing now.

I'm not a robot.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
My usual approach to this and other boards is to click"New Posts" and then read backwards on the list that pops up. For years, since way before this Captcha business, I see an occasional post from a familiar name that was supposedly just posted since my last visit. When I click on that, however, the last visible post was from the past, likely something I read back when it was (really) new, and not even from whoever now appears on the "New Posts" listing.

I think I asked somebody about this a coupla years ago and got an answer that boiled down to "sometimes the board just does that." Not THE biggest thing in the world, but this thread is about issues. My question nowadays is why is it still doing it?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My usual approach to this and other boards is to click"New Posts" and then read backwards on the list that pops up. For years, since way before this Captcha business, I see an occasional post from a familiar name that was supposedly just posted since my last visit. When I click on that, however, the last visible post was from the past, likely something I read back when it was (really) new, and not even from whoever now appears on the "New Posts" listing.

I think I asked somebody about this a coupla years ago and got an answer that boiled down to "sometimes the board just does that." Not THE biggest thing in the world, but this thread is about issues. My question nowadays is why is it still doing it?

Mugzy bumps threads that are high on Google searches to drive traffic to the board. This is done manually and intentionally by the board owner.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
All good here?

Things are smooth here. Sometimes when my phone switches from wifi to 4g or vice versa I need to check the “I am not a robot” box. Other than that I don’t notice anything.

New Threads