Do you have Forum issues?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
If your having any issues with the forum please post them here.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Posts which include hyperlinks are rendering as white on white, making the link indistinguishable from the surrounding text.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
YouTube videos don't load when embedded for me since the update to the forum.

Also when I type in the reply box it's been laggy. Not a huge deal just letting u know.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah Im having issues with the YouTube videos loading also

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Before I login, I get the new red V2 skin. After I login, I am reverted back to the old grey/green skin. I have to manually select the new skin everytime I login because it is not the default skin.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Like others have said about the hyperlinks being white on white, u have yet to keep the red layout for this reason but would like to because it looks way cooler
Before I login, I get the new red V2 skin. After I login, I am reverted back to the old grey/green skin. I have to manually select the new skin everytime I login because it is not the default skin.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Posts which include hyperlinks are rendering as white on white, making the link indistinguishable from the surrounding text.

Working on it

YouTube videos don't load when embedded for me since the update to the forum.

Also when I type in the reply box it's been laggy. Not a huge deal just letting u know.

Working on it

Should be fixed

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Like others have said about the hyperlinks being white on white, u have yet to keep the red layout for this reason but would like to because it looks way cooler

Should be fixed.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
The YouTube videos are loading now.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use the default style...because I prefer the white background.

Just recently the banners are effecting top of my private messages when I am replying. I can't scroll to the top the way I use to. I can still send and receive PM's I just start lower on the page under the banner even though it covering the top part of my message.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When trying to respond to mail, there is an advertisement at the top of the "reply" box blocking me from seeing the toolbar

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is a certain Sub-Forum that I can not get into unless I change back to the old format.

anewguy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm still having this same thing happen to me. Not sure if it's relevant, but I use private browsing in Firefox.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How is that working out for you?

Any other issues that need fixing? I appreciate the help the members have provided in making this forum great, thank you.

Perfect! Thanks!

New Threads