Mike Strong Gear source

heady muscle

Elite
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Mike Strong's Strong Gear? Especially his T Cyp an Eq?
Thanks

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your ? is not clear, r u looking to get these items from him or already have used these items?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mike Strong has been around forever, u should have no worries....

heady muscle

Elite
Reaction score
I am thinking of ordering his Test Cyp and EQ. No I have not ever tried his stuff prior. He has good reviews on eroids and Meso, but I want other opinions before proceeding.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know many people happy with his product and service

However, never tried myself

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of ordering his Test Cyp and EQ. No I have not ever tried his stuff prior. He has good reviews on eroids and Meso, but I want other opinions before proceeding.
I knew I recognized you!! MESO is where you roam. Did you not believe my posts concerning Mr. Strong. Hey, Yaya...this guy doesn't trust me? Dragon....can you believe this guy?
Heady, I may hit up Mike and let him know what's gone down here at the underground. Mike and I go back a ways. There may be things we all are gonna have to work through over there. I wish it didn't come to this.

heady muscle

Elite
Reaction score
I knew I recognized you!! MESO is where you roam. Did you not believe my posts concerning Mr. Strong. Hey, Yaya...this guy doesn't trust me? Dragon....can you believe this guy?
Heady, I may hit up Mike and let him know what's gone down here at the underground. Mike and I go back a ways. There may be things we all are gonna have to work through over there. I wish it didn't come to this.

Ben,
I've been burned too many times this year not too double check. Sorry I am a little paranoid. Nothing against you or Strong, but some times other input eases concerns. After F Dragon gave his input, I told Mike I am in. Thanks

Last edited:

GunRunner

Reaction score
I've used MS and know others who have and I believe he has good gear. I know i've made great gainz on his stuff but my only issue is a fair amount of water retention with his Var that I don't get from know and tested sources. And this is during a cut phase

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've used MS and know others who have and I believe he has good gear. I know i've made great gainz on his stuff but my only issue is a fair amount of water retention with his Var that I don't get from know and tested sources. And this is during a cut phase

how do u know the water didnt come from the test?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Strong was great

Rider

Elite
Reaction score
Wow, I haven’t seen that name in years.

New Threads