Genomex Steriods...amazing stuff...anybody else tried there Tren ace.

Reaction score
I just purchased 10 bottles of Genomex test and tren a from Pharma...I am very happy with this lab...what are your experiences??

Last edited by a moderator:

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wanted to congratulations on your awesome first post. NOT!

Perhaps you can scam a few newbies before you get banned......but not here because this community watches out for A$$ hats like you.

Now run along

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
I just purchased 10 bottles of Genomex test and tren a from Pharma...I am very happy with this lab...what are your experiences??

Wow, really? I'm going to go order some now. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
bahahahha...ok don't want you to order...I did...just wanted to see what others thoughts on Geno are???...I guess that is not a good post...what you want to me to post about??? I can talk about anything regarding steroids.

Reaction score
transcend...what do post about??? tell me something interesting about juice?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never tried But My friend Rowdy Brad loves the shit

Reaction score
Thanks Yaya...just wanted too know what people thought...am excited about results so far...tried many ug labs...so bad some good...so just wanted a little input!

T

TriniJuice

I was able to duplicate myself using genome splicing;
What's this genomex you speak of???

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why did u only buy 10, you should have purchased more.....

Reaction score
bahahha too funny Flying Dragon...I should have ordered more...I am addicted too juice!

Reaction score
Does anybody no if there is a way to reduce tren cough...I get it bad...diluting with other steroids...smaller needles??? plz an advice would be helpful...

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Does anybody no if there is a way to reduce tren cough...I get it bad...diluting with other steroids...smaller needles??? plz an advice would be helpful...

Stop hitting veins when you pin...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use tren e and don't get it anymore. With ace it was at least every other pin. Sucks. I keep my mouth closed while shooting and for a while after. I take shallow slow breaths thru the nose with my head in my freezer. Dead serious. Put your head in the freezer. It works.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Should he close his eyes while in the freezer? And what does one do during the time they have their head in the freezer? Count chicken breasts?

I use tren e and don't get it anymore. With ace it was at least every other pin. Sucks. I keep my mouth closed while shooting and for a while after. I take shallow slow breaths thru the nose with my head in my freezer. Dead serious. Put your head in the freezer. It works.

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
damn.. me an a friend just had this conversation 3 days ago. he sticks his head in the freezer too. drinks very cold water before the stick. helps with the cough he says. i've never found legit tren E so i cant say if that helps.. lol. (damn it)

New Threads