Need help figuring out my next step

Reaction score
Question Need help/advice on next cycle
So let me explain my previous cycle :
I ran a premixed blend of steroids know as "one rip" or "one rip 200" the actually blend it's self contained test prop, tren a and mast prop :
Test p - 70mg
Tren a - 65mg
Mast - 65mg
(Per ml - I was using 4ml a week so do the math)
Test - 280mg per week
Tren - 260 mg per week
Mast - 260 mg per week

I've had no problems with the cycle loved every minute of it felt great through out, strength went up incredibly, managed to loose 4-5% bf while gaining around 8-10 pounds after water weight.

So hears my question I wanted to gain much more size and in my next cycle I want to achieve this goal - I was planning on running test prop at 500-600mg a week while the possibilities of using orals like dbol ect if decided nearer the cycle - but my buddy who's been on gear a lot longer (and looks incredible) said that it might be a step backwards as the tren in the previous cycle is like 3x stronger than test ?

So basically my question is what's my next step, I want a real simple cycle that will be a decreas in compounds mainly the tren, but will still be a step forward and allow for progress

Sorry for the Long post haha hope you can help ! :)

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your first next step is to go motor boat that hotness in your avatar.

After doing that, talk about your prior cycle experience and your diet. Gear alone won't add size, we need to be in a caloric surplus.

For pure mass, Test & Deca is a simple, classic stack. If you prefer short esters, Test Prop and NPP work well in this regard.

Peace.

- Savage

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
Test, deca, and some anadrol combined with tons of food.

Just cuz you ran tren once doesn't mean you are taking a step backward by any means. What does your friend recommend? Run tren every cycle?

Get Some

Reaction score
If you thought tren was a bit rough, you may not like Deca either... BUT, if you add it in in smaller amounts it can be great at cushioning your joints. Here is what you need for a successful bulker:

1. Testosterone - I would recommend a longer ester like E or C so you only have to inject 1-2 times a week
2. Length - 12 to 16 weeks should do the trick
3. Food - mostly whole foods, limit your intake of protein powders as they can be tough on the kidneys
4. Calories - Find out what your maintenance level is.... http://www.acaloriecounter.com/diet/calorie-maintenance-calculator-daily-calorie-requirements/ ... and eat about 20-30% more cals above and beyond your maintenance level.
5. Clean or Dirty? - Are you looking to add as much mass as possible and cut down later? If so, eat 20-30% above your maintenance each day. If you are looking at a cleaner bulk where you won't add quite as much weight (but you'll keep the fat gains at bay) then only eat that far above maintenance on training days and mix in 2-3 light cardio days per week (on your off days eat right around maintenance)
6. Routine - over the 12-16 weeks I would recommend switching up your routine at least twice. But the one constant is that you should be lifting pretty heavy. Start with 8-10 reps of what you would consider moderately heavy (a weight that you can finish 3-4 sets just barely) for the first 4 weeks. Then if you like, switch it up to 4-6 reps of very heavy weight.
7. Exercises - Compound exercises pack on mass like nothing else. For a 16 week cycle, I may only directly train arms for 8 of those weeks, max! Deadlifts, bench, squats, barbell rows, weighted dips, weighted pushups, etc are the exercises you should be focusing on. I always add more mass to my arms when I don't train them directly, probably because they are not being overworked and have a chance to grow

Here is what I would recommend for your cycle:

Test E 500-600mg per week 16 weeks
Deca 300mg per week 14 weeks
Dbol 30-50mg every day 4-6 weeks in the beginning

to get a good idea of PCT or blast and cruise protocol, I'm going to need you to do some research on your own to fully understand it. Google your heart out, collect some info, make your own conclusion, and then bring that back here for discussion. I promise you it will work out for the better if you do this.

Above all, remember that this is only a guideline and that it's what's inside you that matters. If you have the heart to do it, then it will be done.

Reaction score
He's s big fan of trenbolone haha - and yeah what all you guys have said has been a massive help, just the way he described it made it seem like id be taking steps backwards.

As for the diet comment someone maid I'm fully aware that it's diet that will dictate results not the gear, my diet was in check last cycle, I ate Way above maintenance on training days and sbit lower on rest days- but next cycle want to put on as much mass as possible so will eat in a surpluse through out.

So yeah I'm definitely going to look into what was mentioned with the Test and Deca cycles listed. Cheers for the input guys

Reaction score
I would say make a another batch of test and tren with same consistency and up the mast to 600 you'll love the cycle

New Threads