More to the story than we are told

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m sure most of you have heard about the alleged cop killer Eric Frein. Now at no point do I condone the taking a human life; death penalty excluded, but there seems to be more to the story.

We are lead to believe that Frein was some kind of a wacko who had a vendetta against law enforcement, that he has been planning this for years. But maybe his real motive was simpler than they want the general public to know.

I live in the surrounds community of the Pocono’s so I am a bit closer to the story. My wife was taking to one of her girlfriends yesterday and her girlfriend mentioned that one of the cops that were shot by Frein was allegedly having an affair with his sister-in-law. Though not a fact, a possible motive withheld from our community.

So while we are moving our football games to 11:00 a.m. as opposed to night games, having police chopper fly-overs during the game, told we can not hunt in our own back yards for our own safety, local road closures during the search, we are getting feed half-truths from our “Protect and Serve”. It makes me wonder if the same “Protect and Serve” would be extended to some other family in a deadly but simple love triangle.

I pray for the family of the man that was slain, for the speedy recovery of the other man that was shot and the capture of the shooter.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing new. Cops covering for other cops. An incident went down in my area a few years ago.

A cop from one town at starbucks meets up with a cop from another town and cop a winds up shooting cop b. In the balls and thigh.

Cop a (the shooter) disappears and there is a man hunt going on for a few hours.

Then they spot his car in a dark parking lot right near the sbux. They approach his vehicle and cop a shoots himself in the head leaving behind a wife and two young kids.

The cops hold a briefing and give the press a rundown on what happened. But the story is dry and there is no mention of motive for one cop to shoot another...

The press starts digging around.

Turns out cop b was tapping cop a's wife as they worked together.

I will be blunt. I was glad cop a blasted himself. I feel awful for those kids but cop a violated my rights on numerous occasions when I was younger. Illegal searches, harrassment, even smashed my head against the window of his cruiser for refusing to answer questions only stating "am I being detained or am I free to go."

And I wasn't the only one to complain. The press got a hold of his personnel records. The dick had dozens of complaints ranging from mine to women he would pull over and hit on.

The cops always protect their own no matter how aggregious their actions.

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
My ex was a nurse and cheated on me with more than one cop who came into the emergency room. Besides that, they are typically dicks. **** em. Protect and serve.... Ya right.

New Threads