reduce tren cough?? how??

Reaction score
Does anybody no if there is a way to reduce tren cough...I get it bad...diluting with other steroids...smaller needles??? plz an advice would be helpful...

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
try a different ester

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try tren e, I here less of the issue with "e"

Bundy is right...

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
Pinning ace every day I might have got it once a week. Nature of the beast. At least it goes away after 10 minutes not like all the other sides that get worse the longer you stay on...

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe tren cough is cause by tren getting into the bloodstream and irritating the lungs from the inside out because tren is spicy. I use a 25g 1" needle, I aspirate while the needle is in the muscle, and I slowly inject tren into my ventrogluteal muscles. I can't recall ever getting tren cough when injecting into my ventrogluteal muscles. I've been cruising on 200mg/week test e & tren e for a few months and haven't gotten tren cough one time.

I have had severe tren cough when injecting my quads though, even when I aspirate first and inject slowly.

I don't think the ester matters.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Easy....don't take tren.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You wanna run it, it is a price you will have to pay. I just finished Tren ace a couple weeks ago and it was a 50/50 chance when i pinned. If it happens, slow your breathing and take small sips of water, it will pass, but theres no guarantee it wont happen with that ester.

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
I believe tren cough is cause by tren getting into the bloodstream and irritating the lungs from the inside out because tren is spicy. I use a 25g 1" needle, I aspirate while the needle is in the muscle, and I slowly inject tren into my ventrogluteal muscles. I can't recall ever getting tren cough when injecting into my ventrogluteal muscles. I've been cruising on 200mg/week test e & tren e for a few months and haven't gotten tren cough one time.

I have had severe tren cough when injecting my quads though, even when I aspirate first and inject slowly.

I don't think the ester matters.

Same. Only time I've gotten tren cough was during quad injections.

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I believe POB suggested this to me along time ago..try taking shallow breaths with your head in the freezer.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Inject super slooooooow . I found if I pushed to fast got the cough I found that if I took my time like 30 sec or more no cough

good luck

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Hey i know, try putting your purse down before you inject, maybe being a man would help?

Haha sorry bro jk... kinda. Fact is dont use Tren... Use another compound. Maybe a ton of Masteron and Test....But still not same as tren...But it is alternative

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've only had the tren cough from tren ace. I've never had it from tren E.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never had it from E/A. Thank God. I would be like Gandolfini before he left us.