never do this sort of thing but what the hell...critique this!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All good points there doc and I will consider pics. The shitty thing is about this is ya its smart to lean out first but im also going to shrink down to about 200-210 especially since im doing my cut with only a trt dosage. My ego beats me up :)

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
All good points there doc and I will consider pics. The shitty thing is about this is ya its smart to lean out first but im also going to shrink down to about 200-210 especially since im doing my cut with only a trt dosage. My ego beats me up :)

Don't worry about pics brother bc I don't know if I'll ever post them myself and many others don't as well. I would suggest at least doing the log thing though even if you don't constantly update it.

Look at the glass half full man....at 200-210 I bet you'll be shredded, not just lean lol. We all need to check our ego from time to time and I realize you may lose more mass than you want to but think of when the cycle is all done. You'll be a FUKKING BEAST!!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about pics brother bc I don't know if I'll ever post them myself and many others don't as well. I would suggest at least doing the log thing though even if you don't constantly update it.

Look at the glass half full man....at 200-210 I bet you'll be shredded, not just lean lol. We all need to check our ego from time to time and I realize you may lose more mass than you want to but think of when the cycle is all done. You'll be a FUKKING BEAST!!!
Its hard to think of 9 months down the road but your right...its all part of the journey. I always forget about muscle memory too when I cut...shit comes back quick! I think a log can also help me document what happened during this run so in the future I can look back and remember the issues that occured...not only that but allow you guys to be able to critique and give me ideas just like what happened in this thread. A guy never knows it all no matter how much he knows! Get my diet sometime this week and then its on. Went out for my last hoorah last sat...dont plan on drinking for awhile...maybe new years but we will see :)

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Metformin in a slin user works the same as a type 2 diabetic. Increases insulin sensitivity. On my off days I use 250mg morning and night. Then take for a week straight at the same dose after stopping slin use.

I don't worry about going hypo and dying because eating carbs is pretty damn easy. It's the potential decrease in insulin sensitivity that worries me.

POB, shit I learned something new today!! Much love bro!!!!!!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
shows alot of maturity on your part to realize to slow the fuk down...nobody wants to lose a great bro like u..I dont even wanna think about losing u

bitterStrength

Reaction score
It would be very cool of you to keep a log on here for others to follow and learn. I know I would learn a thing or two.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well my coach and I are re working my slin protocol....we are moving to twice a day instead of once...that will be interesting. My doc also upped my metformin dose to 500mg twice a day vs 250mg.

I just hate doing logs because gains are slow which tends to make the log boring ha

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe i will just post updates on this thread lol

So the leaning up didnt quite go as expected. Ive dropped down to about 10% bf but i did it without losing much weight. I think i lost maybe 4lbs. I only dropped to 225. Long story short I am extremely happy with my coach...the guy knows his shit. He has already pushed me to do a mens physique...said at my weight and leanness i could do a prep diet, walk on a stage for the first time of my life and take first place. I told him to **** off. Im not doing any gay ass mens physique show...especially when he just got done poking fun at that a few days previous on fb. Mens physique is basically the bottom of the barrel bb shows. Im working on this at a professional level, not a half ass check out my abs bullshit level.

Started the bulk cycle last monday. Test e 1100/deca 1100/bold cyp 900/npp 600. Still only eating 2600 cals a day. We are going to slowly up the cals to gain lean muscle only. Been on gh for about 3 months as well. 2iu right when i wake up and 3iu post work out. Still working on the real igf thing but that is coming real soon. Just to give you newer guys an idea of what something like this costs (without adding in food)..with all the vitamins, protien, and supps im looking at putting between 8-10k into this 30 week cycle.

Right now im up about 2lbs in water weight from the gear and weighing 230. We are training for hypertrophy so there really isnt alot of heavy weights...alot of super sets...light weights...4 second negatives...and failure sets.

Last edited:

Paolos

Reaction score
Maybe i will just post updates on this thread lol

So the leaning up didnt quite go as expected. Ive dropped down to about 10% bf but i did it without losing much weight. I think i lost maybe 4lbs. I only dropped to 225. Long story short I am extremely happy with my coach...the guy knows his shit. He has already pushed me to do a mens physique...said at my weight and leanness i could do a prep diet, walk on a stage for the first time of my life and take first place. I told him to **** off. Im not doing any gay ass mens physique show...especially when he just got done poking fun at that a few days previous on fb. Mens physique is basically the bottom of the barrel bb shows. Im working on this at a professional level, not a half ass check out my abs bullshit level.

Started the bulk cycle last monday. Test e 1100/deca 1100/bold cyp 900/npp 600. Still only eating 2600 cals a day. We are going to slowly up the cals to gain lean muscle only. Been on gh for about 3 months as well. 2iu right when i wake up and 3iu post work out. Still working on the real igf thing but that is coming real soon. Just to give you newer guys an idea of what something like this costs (without adding in food)..with all the vitamins, protien, and supps im looking at putting between 8-10k into this 30 week cycle.

Right now im up about 2lbs in water weight from the gear and weighing 230. We are training for hypertrophy so there really isnt alot of heavy weights...alot of super sets...light weights...4 second negatives...and failure sets.

Cobra I think you have the cost right on the money (lots of money) and the food will be another 200.00/ wk x 30 weeks= $6K
Most people don't take the time to run the numbers out and fail to finish!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cobra I think you have the cost right on the money (lots of money) and the food will be another 200.00/ wk x 30 weeks= $6K
Most people don't take the time to run the numbers out and fail to finish!

I agree brother and the funny thing is the most important part of the entire cycle is the food

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
More than I would do, Cobra...

Keep your health first and K.I.S.S.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
metformin is very hard on the kidney's