Flu!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We are forced to get this shot at my work...we had the option to refuse in years past, but now it is a must. Unless you allergic to eggs and/or the preservative that is in it, forgot the name of that....and then you need a doctors note to show that you are....

So I get and always put "UD" after I sign my forms....

Signed "Under Duress"
Thimerosol...

The dept of Public health in my state is about to adopt an amendment to their nursing home regs that makes all nurses required to get it. Any nurse who refuses has to wear a mask.

Sorry not just nurses but all staff.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
never got the flu shot. Wife and kids always do.

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
YES that's the name...

You are so smart...:)

Yes we had that option as well...mask...YIKES, I cant even breath in those......

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
When my homework is done I will slaughter you. Pepper your Angus brah

And you should have tossed in public water supplies and sanitary sewers in there with the antibiotics. .. noob

Angus has been duly peppered, I have the baby oil, gerbils, and anal beads all...wait, is this some sort of trick?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I got my free flu shot yesterday at CVS. Hate away on the flu shot you haters.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Got the shot last year... Also got the flu 2 weeks after LOL... It wasnt as bad as i have had it in the past so i guess it worked somewhat! It did help my cut a good bit HAHA!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Got the shot last year... Also got the flu 2 weeks after LOL... It wasnt as bad as i have had it in the past so i guess it worked somewhat! It did help my cut a good bit HAHA!
Yeah from what I read, it takes the body some time to find and react to the vaccine. I always heard it needs 2 weeks. The shot doesn't mean you won't get the flu but if it's one of the ones you got pinned for, your sides will be dramatically less.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
We always get the flu shot. Everyone is dropping like flies here, we are still in the gym.

Long

Elite
Reaction score
The flu shot is great. Keeps those of us getting older from dying.

Empowering a government to force it's people to get shots is group stupidity far, far dumber than anything Jenny McCarthy has ever said and done.

Anyone that doesn't think so should remember WITHOUT the authority to do so the US government once injected black men with syphilis just to see the results. Without their knowledge or consent.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you guys are nuts letting some kunt inject u with some unknown shit ...The gov got u guys

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Geez Long... it's just a flu shot man. Lol

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
you guys are nuts letting some kunt inject u with some unknown shit ...The gov got u guys

Oh Brother Bundy. That on a forum where most guys are or have been on gear is precious.

Oh and it is way safer then banging those Point Pleasant Jersey Girls. LOL

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuk that I trust the gov and their flu shot about as much as I trust tillacle labs to give me a shot .. no thanks snake

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
When I used to work in a hospital, the flu shot was MANDATORY for EVERY employee. I kept it up afterwards because the one year that I did not get a flu shot, I ended up with the flu. That was in December 2013 to January 2014, right around New Year's eve/day. That was two weeks of suck too!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
When I used to work in a hospital, the flu shot was MANDATORY for EVERY employee. I kept it up afterwards because the one year that I did not get a flu shot, I ended up with the flu. That was in December 2013 to January 2014, right around New Year's eve/day. That was two weeks of suck too!

I had it once and it was over Christmas break when I was about 12 y.o. It left a lasting impression, enough to not want to go through it again. That was the full-blow flu. It makes me laugh when someone has a runny nose and a 99.8 fever and says they have the flu. You get the influenza virus and your down and out on the couch for 3 days min.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I havent gotten the flu shot in YEARS... i just sweat the fever off and some egg drop soup with the noodles from the chinese do the trick.

Reaction score
When I go to see any doctor, why does he/she always ask me when was the last time I had a flu shot?

Long

Elite
Reaction score
When I go to see any doctor, why does he/she always ask me when was the last time I had a flu shot?

To see if you have had the shot that is most recent as that would give you the best chance at building an immunity to the most recent/local strain of flu going around.

Or because your doctor is a sadistic bastard who is trying to put you on the spectrum.

New Threads