Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2lift View Post
    Definetly an interesting read. I do see recombinant IGF-1 on a few lists and he's right, usually about 4 times the cost of the stuff peptide companies sell. Also comes in 10x100 mcg vials and not the usual 1x1mg vial. Maybe this difference is why most guys are using 50-100mcgs daily and guys like Poliquin are advocating that 20 mcg's is all you should need.
    has anyone used this stuff for any length of time...???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,898 Times in 744 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    has anyone used this stuff for any length of time...???
    I will be for 7 months...but thats future tense brother lol

I read alot of shit about it causing tumor growth to acclerate and it also binds to cancerous cells and can accelerate the disease. This is all true igf-1 though not the peptide shit

Thanks
    As I've used all sorts of RC LR3, I'd like to try what your going to be using.

If results are there. What type of dose do u plan.

Thanks
    Like the guy stated above these come in 100mcg per vial. They are called igetropins. Recumbant igf. Right now I plan on running them at 100mcg per day on the weeks that im not running insulin. The igf works well running it with growth hormone. I plan on testing these just to make sure they are legit.

Thanks
    Cobra bro what brand are you running of the IGF??? I talked with a well known pro. Who's also a good friend for years I will not name, and he's told me for years that the real deal IGF is hard as **** to get unless you really have the connects to get it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by beasto View Post
    Cobra bro what brand are you running of the IGF??? I talked with a well known pro. Who's also a good friend for years I will not name, and he's told me for years that the real deal IGF is hard as **** to get unless you really have the connects to get it.
    Yea brother your guy is right. At the time i was posting about these igetropins i was believing that these were real. These were not real and infact cost me over a grand in losses. This is just a fraction of how much I have lost in my igf hunt....

Thanks
    i think back in 2011, early 2012 the peptide companies had decent stuff.

but thats changed in recent years. Anyone else.....???

early-mid 2011, SRC's stuff gave me light gains, fatloss. but than you had DES around too, that was a bit better than any LR3 but you needed to pin like a mofo and i didnt get too much of it because of that.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,089 Times in 590 Posts
    That's a valuable post. Very interesting read. Thanks.

Thanks
    Very interesting but completely false.
    I am a R&D biochemist. While many of the igf peptides sold online are fake or are less than 70% pure, some are real. Get them tested , reverse phase hplc and page electrophoresis.
    synthetic igf will bind as well as that which is bio synthesized (rDNA)
    the most important test is binding affinity, how much of the peptide actually binds to the receptor.
    Also,any peptide over 60 amino acids long is not feasible by solid phase synthesis , only recombinant DNA using bacteria can efficiently achieve this.
    Please check your science before making assumptions or uneducated guesses.

Abstract

Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), whether recombinant, chemically-synthesised or purified from bovine colostrum, was equipotent in radioreceptor assays with IGF-1 or insulin-like growth factor-2 (IGF-2) as radioligand as well as in its ability to stimulate protein synthesis in L6 myoblasts. The N-terminal truncated, destripeptide derivative of IGF-1 was approximately 7 times more potent than IGF-1 in the protein synthesis bioassay. This increased activity occurred equally with the peptide purified from bovine colostrum as with chemically-synthesised material. The higher potency of the truncated form was not associated with an increased ability to compete for IGF-1 binding to L6 myoblasts.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 772 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Analyticchem View Post
    I am a R&D biochemist. While many of the igf peptides sold online are fake or are less than 70% pure, some are real. Get them tested , reverse phase hplc and page electrophoresis.
    the most important test is binding affinity, how much of the peptide actually binds to the receptor.
    Also,any peptide over 60 amino acids long is not feasible by solid phase synthesis , only recombinant DNA using bacteria can efficiently achieve this.

Abstract

Insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), whether recombinant, chemically-synthesised or purified from bovine colostrum, was equipotent in radioreceptor assays with IGF-1 or insulin-like growth factor-2 (IGF-2) as radioligand as well as in its ability to stimulate protein synthesis in L6 myoblasts. The N-terminal truncated, destripeptide derivative of IGF-1 was approximately 7 times more potent than IGF-1 in the protein synthesis bioassay. This increased activity occurred equally with the peptide purified from bovine colostrum as with chemically-synthesised material. The higher potency of the truncated form was not associated with an increased ability to compete for IGF-1 binding to L6 myoblasts.
    You don't get to just come here and on your first post, attempt to discredit members by quoting an abstract without a single shred of evidence. This post was started in 2014. Post in the introduction section and identify yourself then pick a recent post to debate or maybe just go fuk yourself.

BTW I am Jesus Christ because I said so on the internet, Mr R&D Biochemist....

PS: No one is going to buy your shit here so don't try to advertise. KThanks
    DNP is for pussies. Fix your diet and do work, you lazy fuk.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,334 Times in 5,520 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Analyticchem View Post

Abstract

You haven't demonstrated that the bottles of whatever these research chemical companies are selling are indeed IGF.

In fact I don't see the point of your post at all.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    You haven't demonstrated that the bottles of whatever these research chemical companies are selling are indeed IGF.

In fact I don't see the point of your post at all.
    right, your first post here is to discredit but you have no proof on a iffy subject.

Okay, thank you for your knowledge, i was still buying LR3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast