Current HGH quality

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It has been said by many in the know that the two main GH plants in China have been shut down for some time now. I wouldn't trust anything generic on the market at this point. Unless you know first hand where it's coming from GH is a crap shoot. Better ways to spend your money IMO. The only GH I would trust is norvotropin right now. They get consistent great reviews. Also have seen some 'serotism' 100IU kits getting called human grade but priced slightly above generic values. Ya, as if that's true.
There's good stuff coming. Homer has said so. Grey tops are testing well.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Biggerben,

- The only other board I'm on is Ology and I have made two posts over there in the last year. I moved from there to UGBB following the BS with Rumpy and Doc, like many other did. The only posts I'm making on Ology are in the steroids pic section to help people buying Thai UGLs stuff since I live in Thailand and have a good knowledge of what going's on here
- I'm not pushing, selling anything or trying to scam anyone
- I'm living in Asia for years and my sources are the same for years as well, and none of them are sponsors of any board
- The purpose of my post was simply to state that yes, there are good GH in China, nothing else. I hear so much BS about China from people whose knowledge of the country is limited to eating chinese once a month that I do sometimes chime in for the sake of providing real and solid info, that's all

I wasn't referring to you, leirus. I was talking to curtisville. I'm seeing him at different boards and I'm sure he does have a dog in this fight.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What happened to all that talk about one of the generic's starting to make a come back? Is that something that might happen within now and the next year or ever???

Don't quote me but I also heard from someone off the boards that the generic hgh market should be better very soon...

Lets hope its true, and as Ben said.. I know a few people happy with the grey tops

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
I wasn't referring to you, leirus. I was talking to curtisville. I'm seeing him at different boards and I'm sure he does have a dog in this fight.

you have seen me at 2 boards, here and evo. i am also at pm where i have 3 posts but don't really like the culture there. you will also find me on a cycling board, a couple of skiing boards as well as a couple of cigar boards but i don't talk about gh or aas there. not sure why you find it necessary to go after me but it is what it is. no dog in the fight but believe what you want i could care less. i am here to learn. honestly, i want to make the move to pharma once i find a good source.

New Threads