Var and primo or primo alone???

atticus84

Reaction score
My wife did her first cycle of var with pretty good results. She ran 15 mg a day for 10 weeks with no bad sides other than some acne. We are now looking into doing a primo cycle. Something like 100mg a week for 16 weeks. Should she stack var with it or just try primo by itself? If she stacked them, whAt dosages would she use?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would suggest she run the primo solo and see how it goes. On a sixteen week cycle that's plenty of time to add the var in at some point if things go great.

I can't comment on the dose for primo as I am not sure.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would have her run it alone at 100mg EW, once it really kicks in around the 10th week...see where she is at and if she wants to add var, she can go up to 20mg ED since she has already used 15mg. :)

Reaction score
Hope you have a good source. Finding those two products are very hard. Everyone says they carry them but their usually something else or bunk.

Reaction score
Most women don't need more then 20mg LEGIT var. And this is at an elite level from a top ugl or some pharma bonavar.
Feel free to run it up to 12 weeks.

Also there is no point on keeping her at 100mg a week.

Start at 50mg EVERY(5)DAYS, and increase the dose by 50mg every 3 weeks for the primo bolan, and see where the sides begin, and see if the intolerable becomes tolerable and this allows her to control where she wants to go, push for new heights at a risk of sides, that she may adjust to just fine with little to no risk of adverse effects

Keep anavar 10mg as a base for her stack, so you can see what the primo does to her, and let primo do the work since we know how anavar effects her now

Reaction score
Hope you have a good source. Finding those two products are very hard. Everyone says they carry them but their usually something else or bunk.

Yeah, we definetly don't want to give our wife winstrol or dbol.
Hell, even test e in a bottle claiming to be primo... AT LEAST PUT EQ IN IT LOL.

psizzle_8

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've done dozens of cycles, and am glad to help you and your wife (yes I'm a female)

My advice is to run primo solo, see how she reacts. If all goes well, stack them down the road.

It's good that she has var solo experience, but it's still good to be extra safe with a female and her hormones.

Good luck!

alicks.gall

Lady Member
Reaction score
Can you reply on how her experience went on the primo and var? I'm currently coming close to the end of my 8 wk on var alone.. looking to stack next cycle.. heard primo is good

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can you reply on how her experience went on the primo and var? I'm currently coming close to the end of my 8 wk on var alone.. looking to stack next cycle.. heard primo is good

Var and primo are a good combo as long as you keep your doses balanced out :)

Lioness

Lady Member
Reaction score
so you would prefer to combo primo and var and not win and var? if you were doing a stack
what mg are you thinking for the primo and the var

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
so you would prefer to combo primo and var and not win and var? if you were doing a stack

Are you of the female variety?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Give me a few and I will answer your question :)

Lioness

Lady Member
Reaction score
yes and not in my 20s or 30s or ..... so at low dose var and wanting to add in either prov or win but
have to consider side effects to estrogen levels... different opinions all over the place.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes and not in my 20s or 30s or ..... so at low dose var and wanting to add in either prov or win but
have to consider side effects to estrogen levels... different opinions all over the place.

What is your main goal? What dose are you doing the var at? And can I assume you are in your 50's?

Primo is nice but slow acting and you want to make sure what you get is legit.

I like winny but haven't run it with var and don't think I would as a personal choice.

I love mast but the sides are not very appealing..

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

Then I will give your screen name a sex change and turn you female as far as the forum is concerned. Welcome, I am a panda that speaks English.

Vixenrose

Lady Member
Reaction score
I just started hearing about primo. I ran a cycle of anavar and loved it. Was just getting ready to run another cycle and my husband suggested I stack with EQ??? Primo isn't available for me locally that I know of, can anyone share thoughts on EQ?

New Threads