need advice on next cycle, test tren eq

Reaction score
hi new to this done test400 twice, deca and 1rip before, 5"10", 23yrs old, 192lbs

bulking but wanting to stay lean as poss, train mon-fri
Clean bulking diet, 6meals a day, Cheat meal wed&sun, taking Milk thistle/liv52/flax seed everyday

1-5. Dbol 30mg a day
1-15. Arimidex- every other day
1-14. Tren E 200mg 1.5ml- twice a week Mon a.m/Thrus p.m.
1-15. Test 400mg 0.5ml- twice a week Mon a.m/Thrus p.m.
1-15. Equipoise 300g 1ml- twice a weekMon a.m/Thurs p.m
9-15. Winstrol 40mg a day
2-15 HCG 250iu- twice a week Mon morning/Thrus night
17-21 Clomid- 100/100/50/50
17-21 Nolvadex- 40/40/20/20

when should i use hcg, clomid and nolvadex? do i have it right
any advice would be great
thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
So to clarify you are doing 500mgs tren E, 400mgs test ?, 600mgs EQ a week?? That's a ton of new compounds to throw in at once. If you have crazy sides, how will you determine what its caused from? You are trying 3 new compounds at once...just something to think about.

The EQ is going to take a bit longer than 2 weeks to clear I believe. More like 3 -4. A cycle of EQ is usually no less than 16 weeks anyhow.

PCT looks fine otherwise. Just might have to tweak the schedule depending on what you do with the EQ.

Also the adex has no dosage for the AI. Usually start at .25mgs EOD. As well as no mention of caber or prami on hand at least for the tren E.

Reaction score
yes 400mg test, 600mg eq, and the tren is 200mg per ml so 600mg of that, ive told of a few people eq is pointless running less than 12weeks so i oppted for 15. ive taken test twice before withno adex or pct had no clue tbh and adex is 0.5 eod and whats caber or prami? thanks bro

Reaction score
Its pointless running EQ less than 16 weeks as it takes at least half that time to get started.You would be better served running it longer. Also 600 is recommended to be the starting point on EQ.

Wait, why are you cycling but not doing a PCT or using an AI??? Did you ever get bloods to know that you dont need an IA at a specific dose or have recovered to a sufficient level?

Caber or Prami is an antiprolactin compound. If your E2 gets out of control, in turn so can your prolactin. That's when you start leaking crazy shit from your nipples. No bueno. Its not absolutely needed but good to have on hand in case shit goes wrong.

Getting bloods will tell you how to adjust the AI. 1/2mg EOD would be a bit much but you are using a lot of stuff at once.

Reaction score
so like 20wks then could i still run the test and tren for 20wks? i dont know single person to have had bloods taken when on cycle or off, and i didnt reli know about pct before i jus took deca for a shoulder injury and test beacuse i wanted to get bigger and 1rip to cut up, all worked well for me with no arimidex and no pct, i might just strat eq now then do test and tren in 4wks so wen i stop all 3 it will have been 19wks of eq and 15wks test and tren

Reaction score
Test, yes I'm sure you could do that dose for 20 weeks. Tren E for 20 weeks? Idk, thats up to your body to decide whether it can take it that long or not.

Just because you dont know someone that does it doesn't mean that its not a good idea. Its the only way to really know whats happening inside your body.

You really need to educate yourself some more on the things you're injecting into your body. You really don't know what you're doing. Read some stickies (threads that give you valuable info) and learn what the purpose of this stuff is for.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks and how would i get bloods done?

privatemdlabs.com

I think you're taking way too much gear for a guy that is under 200lbs and then your age on top of it...

What is 1 rip mean? You talking about growth?

I wouldn't suggest running tren for the first time while attempting to bulk. I don't really recommend EQ either though cause EQ is stupid. If you can get EQ's shorter ester Bold Cyp then use that instead.

If the test and deca worked for you I would suggest running that again. Not every cycle needs to be all new stuff. Stick to what has worked for you. If you want to come back and try the tren I would suggest doing that when you plan on hardening up.

What is your dose of arimidex? You don't specify. I would save that and only use as needed anyway. Sore itchy nips? Adex...

HCG looks fine but move the injections to the day after your oils.

In the two weeks with no oil injections prior to PCT run the HCG 250iu EOD for week 1 then 500iu EOD for week 2.

Run the clomid 50/50/25/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20/20

And please go get some bloodwork done before jumping on. Then get bloods done a few weeks after PCT ends to see how you recovered.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
have u ever used tren before? If not try it with just test.

Reaction score
thanks ill get bloods dones and 1rip is a injectable used for cutting it has 70mg test 70mg tren 70mg mastrone, and i leaned out and build muscle after working out the mg per week it was 400test 400tren so i planned on doing 400mg test and 600mg tren this cycle, was oringinaly going to dojust them two

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks ill get bloods dones and 1rip is a injectable used for cutting it has 70mg test 70mg tren 70mg mastrone, and i leaned out and build muscle after working out the mg per week it was 400test 400tren so i planned on doing 400mg test and 600mg tren this cycle, was oringinaly going to dojust them two
Oh a tri blend...

Stick with your original plan of test and tren. Doses won't work though.

I just don't think you will add much mass with 400 test. You would do better at 750 test and 400 tren for growing imo

Reaction score
i added alot when i took just test 400mg every monday and people say run test lower than tren or would that be for cutting?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i added alot when i took just test 400mg every monday and people say run test lower than tren or would that be for cutting?

That works better for cutting. Test is what is pushing the train. Tren isn't putting much muscle on you.

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your asking what caber and prami are then you need to do your research before starting threads. Also if you've never ran tren before why the **** are you trying to add in another compound that's gonna shoot your RBC through the roof? 192 lbs, you'll be good with deca test and dbol. Stick to the basics cause it sounds like you're on the verge of seriously ****ing yourself up

T

TriniJuice

Drop the EQ
Test @ 400....Tren @ 600- 12weeks
For an A.I. start with 12.5mg Asin ed or .5mg Adex eod and adjust as needed
No need for caber or prami if E2 is in check
AND No more threads about the same shxt

Reaction score
Started test e 400mg and tren e 600mg pinning twice a week started 20/11/14 at 192lbs i was 210lbs on 12/1/15 so over 18lbs still leanish after 8weeks no sides just sweats when eat carbs before sleeping, sleeping long hours still, no libdo issuse

Always have bad joints shoulder mostly always messing up my benching done 10weeks of deca for my 1st ever cycle joint pains went after 3/4weeks

Loads say dont mix tren and deca because both are 19nors just wanted to know whos ran tren and deca and what mg per week and wht sides if any?

Wanting to throw the deca in the mix asap just 200mg a week to sort my shoulder