Freezing cold.....I hate you!

Reaction score
Only 4 days in and I already cant stand working outside. Maybe im getting older cause this never bothered me as much before. Dressed up like the stay-puffed marshmallow man, cant put on my toolbelt, cant move and look like im slow in the head. Now this morning my truck wouldnt start and drivers side window wont roll up.. I was pissed as all hell this morning and having an adult temper tantrum.(rage..lol...its the little things ya know). When I get like that I like to sit down, take a deep breathe and think about how blessed I am. Im blessed to have a job, so what that its freezing out. Some people would kill to be in my position. Im blessed to even have a vehicle that the window wont roll up on or wont start. Some people dont even have that. All the crazy crap with ISIS and everyone over there living in fear. My prayers go out to them everyday. I guess my point in this confusing rambling (sorry its early) is that we should take the time everyday to count our blessings. To hug and kiss our kids, wife, loved ones everyday and tell them how much they mean to us. To be there for someone today. Be someones answer...their solution. Put others needs in front of your own. In turn this will heal your heart also. Have a good day everyone!. Thx for reading. Bundle up!!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good outlook, thanks for the positive vibes...

Jesus is the way...The truth.. and the life..

New Threads