Domestic vs. International?

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
there is no such thing as Natural bodybuilding. All a bunch of liars and pimps if you ask me lol

But yes mate this is a bodybuilding forum. Most of us do steroids.

Welcome to the dark side!

Reaction score
I know your pain my friend I would love to take my game to the next level, I am doing my homework here, a whole lot to learn first but as far as actually scoring gear I know patience is the key but at my tender age of 40 I cant wait forever!! tic toc, I will never try to score gear from that guy at the gym, just doesn't seem right IMO, ill just keep doing what I can the old fashion way, EAT and EAT some more, lift things up and put them down then lift some more things up and put them down!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I completely agree with you POB -- don't ask for sources, don't respond to shady PMs, and don't order from dot coms. I think what York is saying though is for advice on how to actually find these "private, domestic" labs besides the generic "hang around here for awhile." Then what? Will someone PM him once he reaches a certain post count? Even so, wouldn't that just be a "scammer"? It's frustrating for noobs like us, we apologize.
Yeah. nobody will answer that...

"Hey where do you bury the bodies?"

T

TriniJuice

This guy is obviously just hyped up looking for a source, he will slowly shrivel up fade away and die like the rest that come here looking for what they so desperately want but cannot and won't find;
I already see the vultures.......

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought this was a body biulding forum for gay people wtf. Ug = u gay and whats with all the dick picks and hermholes if its not a gay forum? Someone has some explaining to do.

Reaction score
I know your pain my friend I would love to take my game to the next level, I am doing my homework here, a whole lot to learn first but as far as actually scoring gear I know patience is the key but at my tender age of 40 I cant wait forever!! tic toc, I will never try to score gear from that guy at the gym, just doesn't seem right IMO, ill just keep doing what I can the old fashion way, EAT and EAT some more, lift things up and put them down then lift some more things up and put them down!!!

I feel ya brother!

Yeah. nobody will answer that...

"Hey where do you bury the bodies?"

Understood.

This guy is obviously just hyped up looking for a source, he will slowly shrivel up fade away and die like the rest that come here looking for what they so desperately want but cannot and won't find;
I already see the vultures.......

Not sure if that's aimed at me or York, but the purpose of this thread was to discuss Domestic/International but it has been derailed. Regardless, I plan on sticking around here for awhile.

I thought this was a body biulding forum for gay people wtf. Ug = u gay and whats with all the dick picks and hermholes if its not a gay forum? Someone has some explaining to do.

It's not?! PM me up big boy ;)

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Lol, maybe its just because im from Chicago but walking up to a complete stranger and asking where to get illegal drugs, guns, where to bury a body, etc, are all not outside the realm of "normal."

I know it was ment to be a joke but getting gear locally is the same exact process as online. Find a gym (forum) and be a regular. Lift often, be seen, have little conversation here and there, be friendly, make friends, stay there long enough and you will find a source.

same exact process online. Make friends, chat in the chat box, be a regular for a while and you will find a source.

Reaction score
Lol, maybe its just because im from Chicago but walking up to a complete stranger and asking where to get illegal drugs, guns, where to bury a body, etc, are all not outside the realm of "normal."

I know it was ment to be a joke but getting gear locally is the same exact process as online. Find a gym (forum) and be a regular. Lift often, be seen, have little conversation here and there, be friendly, make friends, stay there long enough and you will find a source.

same exact process online. Make friends, chat in the chat box, be a regular for a while and you will find a source.

LOL thanks! Appreciate the advice!

Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't even think of international sources. The possibilities of scams, package being lost and risks of being caught by customs. Idk. Find a domestic source. It makes more sense.

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
You can get scammed easily by a domestic source too. Really the only major advantage to domestic is not having to go through customs.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

on a trip to Chicago I was approached by a few gentlemen on a walk back to the hotel they asked me what I needed I told them crack just kidding. they proceed to pull crack out of there missing teeth holes and were expecting money in exchange hahaha tg the hotel was right there and I got my white ass inside or I may have ended up shanked

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
there is no such thing as Natural bodybuilding. All a bunch of liars and pimps if you ask me lol

But yes mate this is a bodybuilding forum. Most of us do steroids.

Welcome to the dark side!

I hate pussys like you, your the reason we got a bad wrap, "no such thing as natural bodybuilding" stfu just cuz your too much of a pussy to be natural dont act like the rest of us are too . Pisses me off

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
I hate pussys like you, your the reason we got a bad wrap, "no such thing as natural bodybuilding" stfu just cuz your too much of a pussy to be natural dont act like the rest of us are too . Pisses me off

I was a natural bber for 8 years!

It is a matter of opinion. As I said.

Let me ask you this? How many organizations test for every single metabolite, on every single athlete!? How many of them do polygraph tests on every athlete?

NONE! if they did THEY WOULD HAVE NO SHOW!

Most "natural" organizations do a simple epi to tesosterone test. Its easy to pass woth prohormones and orals.

You stop them 2 weeks out!

You are naive if you are a natural and dont know the reality.

I will state my opinion. The natural circuit is full of athletes that are too afraid to come out of the closet about their aas use. Most of them would get owned in an open show.

Last edited:
Reaction score
on a trip to Chicago I was approached by a few gentlemen on a walk back to the hotel they asked me what I needed I told them crack just kidding. they proceed to pull crack out of there missing teeth holes and were expecting money in exchange hahaha tg the hotel was right there and I got my white ass inside or I may have ended up shanked

That story just had me laughing out loud! Haha!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This is funny because in my world its usually the natural body biulders that are to much of a pussy to use steroids lol

In reality it all comes down to choice. Using or not does not have any ties with being a pussy. Guys who use are actually working just as hard if not harder than the ones who dont....now if yiu want to start calling it cheating or whatever then I suggest you sign up at nattylifts.com because this is no place for a judgemental prick like yourself. Just sayin

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
I was thinking that lol. As all the other members said. Domestic the difference is you do not have to worry about customs. That translates too 99% delivery rate, no seizures of packages or parcels. The price may also be higher depending on where you shop. It is probably less risky.

New Threads